Wednesday 3 August 2011

I'm not due into work this morning till 11 o'clock. I'm having to use up last months flexi time or lose it. So I have had a nice leisurely breakfast and a bath instead of a shower. Now I don't want t go in. :) Ah well one must to keep the wolf from the door.

I'm off out to a union meeting this evening. Redundancies seem to be the order of the day. I had a feeling it would go this way once our funding was cut so drastically. Oh well no point in borrowing worries I'll just have to be patient and see what transpires.

Today I'm wearing white bra & panties set with yellow polka dots, aristoc hold-ups in barely there 10d, white slip, green & yellow patterned skirt, yellow top and green court shoes.


Have a good day y'all and I'll catch you later

Mandi x

6 comments:

  1. Hi Mandi lookingup here bloody hell what a skirt to look up. watching you walking around in that skirt knowing you were gonna stand over me in it just wonderful. Hope you'll be safe in your job have you ever thought of running your own website you could have different sections of flashing and keep an upskirt section for me you could make a bit of money on what you like doing best. Id be your first member lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my Sexy Mandi
    yes, those big bad wolves always manage to come back..:( specially during this economic crisis.
    The slow movement of your arms and legs while putting your nylons on is hypnotizing..:)
    Upskirt upskirts upkskirts can't get enough of upskirts..
    Thank you
    Yours
    Will xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mandi, What a fantastic video, Those vest tops and that bra really accentuate your boobles. Is the full slip new, I luv the way it hugs your curves. You are such a sexy classy lady, More tomorrow please. S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mandi, barely there are excellent on you. Those are gorgeous hold-ups on amazing legs and the combination is fantastic.

    You know by now how much I love seeing your stunning legs in stockings. But today I've learned something else about you that I really admire as well. I love how you cope with the stresses of your union meeting. You have an admirable attitude towards it all. Good for you Mandi.

    You seem to really like it there, especially the people helping part, so I hope you're not affected by any downsizing if that happens.

    Hugs and all the best of luck,
    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Princess,
    Sincerely hope the meeting went well, I don't know what sector you're in, but my daughter lost her position recently and it is very stressful, but you could never be redundant, you sound too good at what you do and that nature will always shine through.
    That wiggle stirred me blood babe, and is it me , or are the panties getting more and more see-through or what?
    Fantastic upskirt, fantastic legs fantastic bum,
    FANTASTIC YOU !!!
    See you tomoz ( that's net speak ) Hee Hee.
    Love ya Skev.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mandi, Atiny bit of snowing down south would have been awesome.S.

    ReplyDelete