Tuesday 30 November 2010

Happy St Andrews Day

Good morning y'all today is our (Scotland) patron saints day. So it'll be tartan everywhere and haggis for tea. I'm not wearing tartan as you'll see from the video. However I will be attending a special lunch today, with a pensioners group, to celebrate so I do have a tartan sash to wear.

Well the snow is falling fast and furious again so there doesn't look like there will be any reprieve just yet. So the wellies will be coming to work with me again. Was singing the Billy Connolly ditty all day yesterday..."If it wizney for yer wellies where would you be? You'd be in the hospital or infirmary.."

Today I'm in chocolate layers just like a big gateaux.Brown bra, mocha panties, white six strap suspender belt, brown opaque stockings, black & cream full slip, brown & cream dress and high heeled chocolate brown boots.


chocolate layers
Uploaded by sexystockingslady. -

There are some great questions this month. I'll get them finished today. Any sent after lunch time today I'll save for the next session.

Stay safe and warm y'all and I'll catch y'all later

Mandi x

10 comments:

  1. Mandi. I haven't even watched the video yet. I just saw that caption picture and wanked myself off. Incredible. I'll cum back later once I've settled down and watched it. Horny woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ms Mandi...Happy St Andrews day to You also Ms...layers of chocolatte mmmmmmm ....wishes slave could lick off every layer from You ....that was a lovly crouch down today Ms Mandi...& the clicking sound of Your boots..am sure You know what that did to Your slave..,,,mmmmm...grinning....the slip looked so lovely & the stockings ....hopes You keep lovely & warm Ms (Mistress) Sexy Mandi..love & kisses from Your lil aussie slave
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful in brown! You are always stylish, classy, and sexy in equal measure, Mandi! Beautiful drawers, with tantalising teases, sexy boots, and that gorgeous woman again!

    A warming start to a cold day!

    G
    xx

    PS, loved the crouch....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi my sexy chocolate Lady,

    Happy Saint Andrews! Enjoy this snowy day! I really enjoyed so much Your sexy video!!! My favourite part of Your lingerie is Your slip! It's so fantastic! Please tell me how do You feel wearing it?

    Your maid

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi mandi,love the sexy boots again
    could look all day,your dress was very
    nice so don't take this wrong way,our
    heedie had same pattern in his office in 77
    takes you back,your one very sexy lady if
    you ever need help hold your camera,ah
    forget it i'd shake too much. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sexy Lady
    I am in love with your sexy round ass..:)
    Thank God for the cold weather..it takes you longer to get dress ;)
    Will
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mandi. Well, what can I say? That video is absolutely wanktacular. I really loved it. Those stockings are incredibly sexy. The click click click of your heeled boots on the floor is sexy in the extreme but you'll never beat that crowndown at 5:21. NEVER! I will fall asleep thinking about that tonight. You are dynamite.

    Machman x

    PS. The lacey panties are ... everything is just sexy as f...!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Mandy,
    I love your video.
    Seeing you putting on your gorgeous silky slip pushed me over the edge. God it felt sooo good I'm going to watch the whole vid again!!
    nylonslip

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yummy chocolate!

    Looking hot on this freezing day Mandi!

    A very tasty dish served for us all x

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW spunktastic is all i can say Mandi your vids get better and better each day I would love to be stood behind you as you bend over as i know i wouldn't be able to control myself XXX
    Shaun

    ReplyDelete