Tuesday 16 November 2010

Hoops & Boots

As promised here are some shots of me in my team colours wearing long black boots. White deep lace Trasparenze stockings, white six strap suspender belt and a thonged bodysuit.

I know I always say I don't do requests but that is basically what this is. So in the interest of fairness all the followers who comment on a reasonably regular basis will also have a request fulfilled. Within reason of course as y'all know fine well I don't do nudity. So let me know what yours is and I'll get through them over the coming weeks. Oh and make them do'able no point in asking me to do the same as here in various football colours as I don't have access to those jerseys. You can decide for yourself if you want to make the request on the blog or via email. You know the address ffsilkseams@googlemail.com.



There are a whole load more of these photographs and as soon as I have time I'll get them uploaded onto flickr. I'll let y'all know as soon as I do and post a link t make it easy for y'all.

I d hope you like these pictures even if you aren't particularly into the team or the colours or even the game.

Goodnight

Mandi x

11 comments:

  1. What a wonderful surprise my Lady! You look so so so sexy! The white stockings match so well with the black boots... I also loved the more revealing pictures on Flickr... Once again I stopped breathing... you dangerous Lady for the team... How can anyone be concentrated to the game?

    Love and kisses
    Your very horny snake

    ReplyDelete
  2. what great extra...being a coach, slave wishes You in his team ..grins....You once again look simoly stuning..the hottset footballer in the world
    love & kisses from Your lil aussieslave xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Nic, Thank you, I'm gad you liked the pics here and the few I put on flickr last night .there are still some more from the set I'll get around to uploading when I have time. Well I certainly don't go to the football without a skirt on so I doubt anyone shas trouble concentrating on the game.

    Hiya slave, Thank you but I'm sure you would't even have me on the bench I'm rubbish at team sports. Well rubbish at all sports really. Thank you for the lovely compliments though.

    Mandi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mandi Mandi Mandi. I've just decided that you are the perfect woman for me! I've never seen the Hoops look so good. And it's good to see you wearing them without that ghastly sponsor logo on it. My favourite pics are 3 and 6. Hmmmm 1, as well. The flash seems to have caugh your sexy white panties and is showing them to full effect.

    Bravo! How I'd love for you to get (my) .....

    Cum on the Hoops!

    Machman x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I may not be a Hoops fan Mandi but you could certainly turn me that way waht a cracking photo set love the stockings and boots gets me rising evry time More of the same please and what about wearing those stockings with your misstress boots and a nice black and red corset with attachable suspenders XXX please
    Shaun

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply adore the deep lace stockings, Mandi!

    And there are plenty worse tops you could have worn lol

    Come on the hoops!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As a committed Don, I'll forgive you for this, because you are a Goddess!

    G
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha Ha - can't beleive you admitted to that G, mate. 9-0 we slaugtered you recently. It was brilliant, I was there. :)

    Machman

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Machman, Thank you so much for the lovely comment. I assume you're a celt :). I never buy my boys shirts with the logo's on. Even though my youngest is only 13 he has to get a small mans and they stick the avertisments on from that size.

    Hiya Shaun, I'll mark that request down for you, Thank you for the sweet comment.

    Hiya G, I like the Dons you are a very witty support, plus we share arch enemies. :) Thanks for the lovely compliments.

    Now, now Machman don't be mean. We have plenty in our past to be embarrassed about so best to be gracious in victory.

    Mandi x

    ReplyDelete
  10. No point in denying it, Machman! I wasn't there, thank god!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're quite right Mandi. No reason for us Celts to be too smug. I was only joshing with the G and he knows that. But being smug in victory is a trait of fans of a team that, as you rightly pointed out, are their enemy as well as ours.

    I consider myself thoroughly rebuked!

    Machman x

    ReplyDelete