Friday 24 December 2010

Christmas Eve

I'm up early and heading off to the hairdressers, before meeting up with friends for a festive lunch, no champagne for me though as I will be collecting my daughter from the airport in the afternoon. I can't wait to see her. That is my santa pressie, having my daughter at home for 2 weeks.

All the work is complete, the shopping done and the food as pre prepared as it can be. the Christmas cake has been iced and decorated, the presents all wrapped. So today is for relaxing and enjoying. I love Christmas Eve. I'll be quaffing a lovely bottle of wine sent to me from Chile by a blog follower this evening as I lay out the gifts under the tree. I'll drink a toast to y'all

Today I'm wearing a black body suit, black deep lace welt hold ups in 10d, black full slip,red dress, black cardigan and high heeled black boots.


I'm not sure when I'll have time to do another video. I'm off work for 2 weeks but I'm hoping there will be time and space over the festive period to get something 'in the cans' for y'all.

I hope y'all have a lovely Christmas Eve and your festive holidays are filled with joy and laughter.

Happy Christmas and a good New Year

All the seasons finest

From

Mandi x x

11 comments:

  1. Your just simply amazing Ms(Mistress) Mandi..what a sexy way to strat Xmas Eve..its so nice to know Youll have time with Your Daughter...Your choice today is as always a lovely tease
    may You & Your Family Have the most wonderful Xmas & very prosperous New Year ..You are wonderful, sexy & pure class....thankYou so much for what You do
    love & kisses from Your lil aussieslave~xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you'll wearing a shelf bars + g-string and eight garter belt for christmas... perhaps for the new year for my pleasure. You'll be the most sexiest girl of the planet at this time. Vesse from france.

    Wish you a merry christmas for you and all your familly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the slips you've been wearing recently, very sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Mandi, what a wondeful sight you are in black. I love to see your gorgeous bottom sheathed in soft sensual cotton, and the sexy upskirt shot was oooohhh!!! Yesterday in red was just as sexy! Glad you are set up for Christmas, I shall be very busy over the next few days, so many blessings and have a wonderful Christmas sexy stockings lady. J xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi gorgeous, I'm glad you'll be able to see your daughter for the holidays. Xmas is a good time to catch up with her. Enjoy the Chilean wine. I find their wines are really good.

    As you do each day, you look wonderfully sexy. Such an amazing body and shapely legs that are so hot in stockings. Thx for a sensual start to the holidays.

    All the best to you and your family and a healthy, happy 2011.
    Hugs
    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  6. My Dear Mandi:
    You look stunning, seductive and gorgeous..loved the black body suit and hold ups..:) and thanks again for the close up of your sexy nyloned sole..:)
    sounds like you are all doone with the Xmas preparations.. I still have to go to the Mall today and finish up.
    Wish you a Happy Xmas with your family and thanks your videos have made my Holiday season enjoyable..:)
    Love and Peace
    Will
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas Beautiful to you an your family. I look forward to seeing your video each day you put one up. It helps to put a bright spot in my boring & dull day. Thanks for putting a smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Smile on my face and a lump in my pants mandi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I kept this as a Christmas Day treat, and I'm so glad I did! Boots, Boobs, Black & Red! What a way to celebrate!

    This is one Christmas present it has been a joy to watch getting wrapped! Gorgeous Mandi, I hope you and yours are enjoying being together, and that Santa has been good to you all.

    Merry Christmas,

    G
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mandi,

    I Wish you a Merry Xmas and a Sexy 2011, hope you surpass yourself.

    xxoo JZB

    ReplyDelete