Thursday 9 December 2010

Saturday Night in Berlin




Getting ready to head out for a meal and the theatre. Off to see a little of the burlesque Berlin is reknowned for. You've all seen these undies before so I'll not bore you with the details. I will say though that the shoes came with me in a little red velvet bag as I had no intention of clumping around a club in boots.




Berlin is such a sexy city and this may have been my first visit but it certainly won't be the last.



I have uploaded the rest of the set to fotki. I hope y'all had a good weekend

Catch you tomorrow

Mandi x




4 comments:

  1. WOW Hello Ms(Mistress) Mandi..god what a hot set ..the red & black looks so stunning..so sexy..the red lace top stockings ate excellent on Your beautiful legs & the red heels ..mmmm ,,kisses ....& Your slip..looks incredible...Your so wonderful...it ooks like You certainly had a wonderful time on Your trip ....Your amazing....love the glimpses of Your breasts to in the wonderful bra...smiling cause Your have such amazing effect on Your lil aussie slave....love & kisses...from Your lil aussie slave ....
    P.S ...had some fun over the weekend..Mistress did some cbt & flogging on slave & gave him a few extra from You....grins..xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey slave, you sound as if you had a wonderful weekend. I'm happy for you. Thank you for your lovely compliments I alwys appreciate your feedback. especially when it is so sweet and complimentary.

    Mandi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous lingerie, Mandi! I'm glad you enjoyed Berlin, and would love to hear about your Burlesque night.

    Off now to have the fizz gland reactivated by your new video.....!

    G
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks G, I had blast and the burlesque evening was wonderful, funny sexy and filled with wonderful larger than life characters. German drag acts must be amongst the best in the world. There were some fabulous costumes I would have loved to own or at least have a chance to parade around in. Ah well if wishes were horses I'd have stable full of them.

    Mandi x

    ReplyDelete