Wednesday 16 March 2011

Play Misty For Me

I love Clint Eastwood but that film was pretty bad. Anyway when I saw this mornings mist it put me in mind of the song and film. Funny how the old head works sometimes eh? :) It's a very strange light that come with mist, making the world seem slightly surreal. No wonder fog and mist is used to create atmosphere in horror flicks.

I had a friend up for dinner last night and she stayed over so I'm going to have company on the walk to work this morning. She works at my place but in a different department, she is one of those clever finance bods.

I'm out and about today so I'm dressed pretty warmly to accommodate the chill that comes with mist. I'm wearing black & red matching bra & panties, black opaque hold ups with deep red lace welts, black v-necked wool top, red & black tweed skirt and high heel black boots. Couldn't do my hallway walk this morning, no real privacy. Still I'm sure y'all won't be too disappointed as the upskirt was still included.


Have a good day y'all and I'l catch up with you later.

Mandi x


5 comments:

  1. Loved the outfit in general, sexy boots and your figure is very very hot today ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ms (Mistress)Mandi...thankYou for saying slave would be allowed clean Your boots if he were there...Mistress H says W/we should have a holiday there ..She is sure Youd enjoy teasing slave with Her....but todays outfit..mmmmmm licks his lips....love the red & black Mistress Mandi....the stockings look so wonderful with the wide red welts & Your top & skity show Your beautiful figure nicely....Your are so good to us that view You....slave enjoys seeing You so much & loves the feel You give him in the chastity ...& when out of it..grins....
    hopes Your day is as beautiful as You look
    love & kisses from Your lil aussie slave

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Princess. Your bum looks particularly scrumptious and tasty this morning espcially on that lovely squat you do that drags me to the screen for a quick kiss, oooh! I,ve probably said this before but in that skirt and top you look like a sixties student at uni fabulous wow !
    You should have asked your friend to join you, but I suppose if she's from finance she'd have given you a bill, still not to worry, you are the main event and the star of the show.
    Love ya loads.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi JZB, Thank you.

    Hey Slave, red & black always seems to go down well eh? I'm glad you enjoyed the video, thank you for your kind words.

    Hiya Skevskev, Aw what a sweet comment, very kind of you. I rather like my large bum too. :)

    Mandi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. bloooody hellll as we say. You gets hoter and hoter for every week. Very sexy boots. xx

    ReplyDelete