Thursday 3 March 2011

Running Late

This morning. I was up and did my video bright and early as usual but the net has been playing funny buggers with me this morning and not loading the pages I wanted. So it has meant I'm much later getting this out. The extra time it has taken has eaten into my flexi time as I'm going to be late in this morning as a result. Oh well not much I can do about that and it will only be half an hour anyway.

Today I'm wearing red bra and panties set, black hold ups in 20d, black & red tweed skirt, red vest top, black cardigan and red high heeled Maryjanes.


Have a great Thursday y'all and I'll catch you later.

Mandi x

4 comments:

  1. What is it about red and black the gets a mans pulse racing? That bra holds your boobs perfectly, sending a tingle to you know where, and the opaques & red mary janes are just soooooo sexy! The leg ups on the bed, and the glimpse of red panties just about made me go blind! Fantastic upskirt and hall crouch too, setting me up for a good day!

    G
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Princess. All your efforts are truly appreciated and the dedication is to be admired thank you so much.
    The red knickers bring back the juicy tomato look and make that glorious bum so succulent I want it all in my mouth at once ooohh! You must be more careful when you do the step up on the bed you really need some support, may I offer my face Hee Hee.The outfit is devine I love the tartan look and on you its almost teenage. Fabulous crouch and uppie, can't wait for tomorrow, love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi again mandy , red makes a man feel very randy, but u dont need red any colour suits u xxxx , see the bhoys done it again last night xxx would love to see u in a emareld green bra susspender belt and thong now that would be WOW xxxx always Mark xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey G, Red & black gets girls pulse racing too. It's a sexy combination. I like that bra it is flatterng thank you.

    Hi skevskev, I love ding my blog so no problem it is my pleasure. Ha ha I'm only little so it's not easy putting my foot on the bed. Thank you for the lovely praise. Aw shucks you'll have me blushing.

    Hi Mark, The bhoys did me proud but I expected no less. Hey feel free to track me down some of these items you describe in my size. I'll be only too glad to do a photo shoot and video in them. I did a set called hoops and boots earlier in this blog. go ave a wee look.

    Mandi x

    ReplyDelete