Tuesday 26 April 2011

Good Morning

Blog fans, isn't it another glorious morning? How nice to rise to the sun streaming through ones bedroom window. I'm pretty much stuck in the office all day today too. :(

I have had a wonderful weekend made all the better by the arrival of my daughter home from Spain for a well earned break. I miss her so much when she is away. She has a wonderful life as a primary school teacher over there and loves her little charges so much. It was fun catching up with all the gossip and watching all her videos of her class being enthusiastic over the end of term school production. She had them all dancing to a Prodigy track :)

Today I am wearing a taupe long-line bra and matching panties, Jasper Conran hold ups with deep lace welts and a pretty little bow on one, Chocolate brow dress, leopard print court shoes and gold 'waterfall' cardigan.

Thanks to Machman for the wonderful hold-ups, I really appreciate the gift of such beautiful nylons.


Have a great day y'all and I'll catch you later.

Mandi x

7 comments:

  1. I think there will be tops on display all day long today :)
    (And I'm not there to see... :( )


    JZB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandi, I couldn't have scripted that video any better myself (he said rather arrogantly) :) Anyway, from 2:50 onwards, you have perfectly highlighted why I chose those holdups. The lovely wide bands. Did you change after that video was made or did you keep that dress on. You can clearly see the stocking tops through the split in your skirt, even when it's pulled down to full length. Not that it would be pulled down to full length for very long if I were around (ha ha ha). I suppose some guys catching a glimpse might think it's a hem from an underskirt. But that's part of the fun, eh? Guessing what's on underneath!

    You are spectacular! Bravo Mandi.

    Machman x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Pricess. Corr, what can I say,the wiggle, my favourite underwear, lots of glorious close-ups, bend overs,the "tour", superb upskirts and two squats to make us foam at the mouth; WOOOOWEEE !!!.
    Babe, you outdid yourself again. The dress makes you look absolutely devine. Machman's right though, don't go bending too much or you'll get an Italian kiss!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Absolutely perfect nylons my Mistress on these very beautiful legs! Outstanding views! Your maid can't stop watching You today! You made her so horny You have no idea how much... Even since You announce on Your twitter that You will soon reveal if You wear stockings or hold ups today... Loved Your black dress, so classy and so so so sexy... The high heels to die for... Animal print for Your bound animals...

    Your very wet maid

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent choice Machman! Mistress deserves this kind of beautiful hold ups...:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mandi girl, I love the color of those stockings. Machman has great taste. And your model legs make all the difference. I hope you feel good about yourself and see yourself as a very desireable girl. Because you are. Absolutely amazing! You're my dream girl. And it's a great dream!!
    Hugs
    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning JZB, well I kinda knew the stocking tops were going to be on show and editing the ideo confirmed this. a little treat for the stocking lovers of this world :)

    Morning Machman, No I didn't change, should I have? The stockings are so beautiful they deserve to be shown. Thank you. I loved the stockings and hope anyone who spotted the stockings tops enjoyed the guessing. :)

    Morning Skevskev, Thank you, I'm trade marking the Mandi wiggle :) I was seated at a desk all day yesterday so no bending was required. hee hee just as well eh?

    Hiya Miad, thanks, what a lovely comment. you are always so sweet to me and I really appreciate it. Hey thanks for going on my twitter page too I'm just feeling my way around there at the moment.

    Morning Rick, aw thank you. I do feel good about myself actually and if my lover reaction to me s anything to go by then yes I am desirable :) What a lovely thing to say, Cheers

    Mandi x

    ReplyDelete