Thursday 28 April 2011

Good Morning

stockings lovers, have you the morning coats and top hats brushed down for the royal wedding tomorrow? Or are you like me and not really interested? Weddings are a great opportunity for flashing. I've been in many wedding party photos with all the girls flashing their stocking tops along with the bride flashing her garter. Though the last one, other than the bride, I was the only one in stockings the rest were in tights or bare legged.

I have a half day today so I'm going out to afternoon tea with my daughter. It's such a lovely day I'm going to phone ahead and book a table out on the terrace. I'm looking forward to munching my way through all those cakes and scones yum.

today I'm wearing peach & black bra and French knickers set, deep lace hold ups from Jasper Conran, lilac patterned skirt, cream top and lilac sandals.


Tomorrow the video will be a little later as I am off work. I'll also post the question and answer session. I'll try and get it up before lunch time.

Have a good day y'all and I'll catch you later.

Mandi x



5 comments:

  1. Ooooh Mandi. You have given me a right stauner this morning. I love that bra n panties set and those holdup stockings are just devine. Nice skirt - very demure again but I'm sure you could figure out a way to "accidentally" flash a man. The downblouses as you bend over in front of the camera are now becoming a firm favourite with me. Firm being the operative word. Ho Ho Ho.

    I liked your wedding story BTW ... tights are OK, bare legs booo .... stockings or holdups all the way!

    Machman x

    PS. See that bit when you're crawling along your hallway floor towards the camera. You would seriously (aye seriously) get it at that point there and then! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Princess. You'd be the bride at any wedding, or at least the main attraction.
    I loved the frilly knickers today they were very skimpy and EDIBLE they showed your bum at its very best. Lots of "innocent" flashing too you naughty girl. The upskirt, what can I say, beautiful and some great squats.
    Hope you enjoyed your tea party, see ya tomorrow, lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi mandy lookingup here love your videos everyday mandi iI know im in danger of repeating myself to the point of being so predictable but I am compelled to say bloody hell what an UPSKIRT, WHAT A GREAT TEASE. Does me everyday. Thanks Mandi. I notice that sometimes when your foot is on the floor and really close to the cam your shoes come into view could you stand over the cam with your shoes closer together to try and get your shoes in the upskirt. that would definatly blow my brains out lol. You are the best most sexiest girl on the internet, never seen anything near to it before. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my sexy Mistress... Your maid is wearing today her bright red silk bra/thong set and red seamed stockings...
    Your video is so incredibly sexy... The bra/french knickers set is to die for... Your maid wishes she could wear a similar kind of lingerie... if You were kind enough to help her to find where could she buy one... The holdups are so fantastic and so lickable... Do You mind if Your maid lick Your stockinged legs today? mmmm Your maid is masturbating wildly... You are so hot my Mistress... Oh these panties made Your maid so crazy...


    Your wet maid 

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm gorgeous once again mandi.. god I do love those jasper deep lace nylons.. so so soft looking, catching a glimpse of the deep lace would be wonderful.. spoiled indeed with up skirt & down blouse.. love the shoe play too.. wow.. andrew :) x

    ReplyDelete