Monday 18 July 2011

Fair Monday

It's another lovely morning. The sun is shining and I even think it may stay fine today which is very unusual for the Glasgow fair. for those of you who aren't from these climes this is the day traditionally all the ship building and factories closed for a week giving Glaswegian workers their only holiday of the year. Nowadays workers have more rights and more holidays but we still take "Ferr Friday and Monday" off as public holidays. Generally it rains the whole week but that never dampened the spirits of the families who took off "doon the water" for a break at the seaside. Which means boat loads of holiday makers heading down the river Clyde to various little seaside resorts.

Anyhoo enough of the history lesson and on with the show. Today I am wearing white bra and panties, white six strap suspender belt, black half slip, chiffon coloured nylons in 10d, high heeled black Maryjanes, black & white skirt and a white top with black trim.


I hope the sun is shining wherever y'all may be. Have a good day an I'll catch y'all later.

Mandi x


10 comments:

  1. I'm worried. It's Ferr Monday, and the sun is shining! Surely a sign of the apocalypse!!??

    Nice summery outfit today, with my favourite style of shoes, and some sexy wiggles too!

    Have a great day, Ms M!

    G
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya G, I'm kinda expecting something apocalyptic today as well. :) Hey I'm glad you enjoyed the wiggles and the outfit of course, cheers hope you have a good day too

    Mandi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very, very sexy, and the accidental touching of yourself, sent me over the edge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've just made me love the color chiffon! They look great on your amazing legs Mandi. I loved it when you touched yourself. It's great that you're getting more daring. Love it!
    Watching you run your hands over your stockinged legs in wonderfully exciting. I only wish they were my hands. What a pleasure that would be.
    I'm glad the sun is shining there. Enjoy it.
    Hugs
    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mandi, It just gets better and better, Yes I am an impatient yoof, But with a figure like yours, I can wait. By the way what a stunning bra. By the way, with the weather the way it is, it feels like winter. S.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mandi, you get fitter every day, Can,t wait untill tomorrow.S.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning Princess,
    may I just say that the fair Glasgow Mandi is always brilliant sunshine to me, hows that for a pun?
    Och ya wicked little tease you, all that sensuous movement and flirting and then gratuitous fondling first thing in the morning, it's enough to make us all keep coming.
    Sorry, keep coming back I meant to say.
    Couldn't really see any difference with the legs sweetheart,they just look as gorgeous as ever.
    I like French kissing too, specially soixante-neuf style,Hee Hee.
    Longing for tomorrow babe, if only I COULD be there, sigh !!!
    Lots o' love Skev.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mandi, Lurve the way that sexy black half slip slides up and down your perfect sexy bottom. S.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mandi, If you did a bit of "snowing down south"Iwould be in your debt forever.S.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning chefjeff, not so accidental :) Cheers for the 'sexy' comment.

    Morning Rick, must admit I love the feeling of my legs too when they are clad in nylon. I can't resist doing so.

    Morning S, Thank you. You have excllent taste already :)I appreciate the comments.

    Morning skev, Oh you are naughty, but I.......
    Well I'm enjoying the gratuitious fondling as much as y'all. More maybe :) the legs feel better even if they don't look much different.

    Mandi x

    ReplyDelete