Monday 4 July 2011

Monday Mandi. Q+A.

Well it's the start of another week and isn't it lovely here in Glasgow? I hope it's the same where you are. Yesterday was a scorcher and I took a bit of the sun. Not that you'd notice to be honest but I can feel it I assure you.

Today I am going for a classic look. Just felt like turning on the style a bit. Tell me what you think.


Chic Mandi by sexystockingslady

My apologies for not getting the Q+A out when I said I would. I'll just do it here if you don't mind:

Q. did you really flash your panties at school ? and did you really wear navy, or was that just for PT. and lastly did the attention you received encourage you to do more even at that young age?

A. Well of course I did. I don't tell lies on here :) Yes, everything I said I did at school was entirely true. I didn't really see it as me needing encouragement. I don't need that as such. But I do like the attention.

Q. ref sussies, do your back ones dig into you during the day or do they move to the side? and do you find yourself having to re-fasten any of them as the day goes on?

A. I do find myself refastening them but to be honest I don't really notice they are there until I feel one of the straps unfasten.

Q. The video of you going out in the car wearing the blue hold ups was one of my favourites you have done. Is there any chance you might do another similiar outside video again soon Mandi?

A. Yes, very much so. In fact, I'll make a point of it.

Q. Did you have an internet site before Youtube?

A. No. I started off on YouTube, created this blog, had problems with YouTube and my blogger account being deleted. Then I started on YouTube and re-appeared on here.

Q. Have you ever flashed or done something and wished you hadn't?

A. Can't think of anything really. Can't have any regrets in life at any level.

Q. Would you ever settle down again (but hopefully continue the blog!)

A. No plans to settle down really. But even if I did I wouldn't stop what I do.

Q. Would you have preferred to be born in the twenties and have all that competition?

A. Oh I would have loved to have been around in the 20s. They were such decadent times and the fashions were fantastic! I don't care about competition, I'm not a competitive person.

Q. Have you ever considered doing a audio commentary of an outfit as a one off?

A. Not as such. I did consider doing a Q+A in audio but I kind of went off the idea. Not for me.

Q. What made you do the internet vids in the first place?

A. Can't really think of the reasons really. I just saw it as an opportunity to exploit my exhibitionism and it really took off. I am so glad I did it I am so glad I still do it. I have no intention of stopping.

Q. Have you ever got turned on while having a bra fitting?

A. No, can't say I have really.

Q. Would you consider wearing more sheer panties and bras. The White sheer bra which you wear commands plenty of enthusiastic comment. Complaint. You never keep your twitter account updated.

A. Yes I would consider it. Would you like to buy them for me? As for Twitter, yes, I know. I am sorry about that. I will try to get onto it but I much prefer spending time on my blog and I don't have much time for anything else.

Q. I enjoyed your undressing video are we going to have any more? We now you like flashing your stockings but is it just me are you showing a lot more cleavage lately?

A. I definitely will do another undressing video and hopefully soon. And it wasn't a conscious decision to be showing more cleavage but I guess you could be right. Do you like it? :)

Q. Has there ever been a video you decided not to show?

A. I have videos I would never show but not one I recorded for the blog then decided against it.

Q. How can we persuade you to show it?

A. You can't! :)

Q. Has anyone from your real world ever found the blog?

A. Not that I am aware of.

Q. What to you think about when choosing an outfit for the next day?

A. I don't think about anything. It all comes naturally to me. Well except for Fridays when I have to plan my seams video.

Q. Will you do another "undressing" video like the one a couple of weeks ago? I'd say it was the ultimate tease, and would never ask or expect to see more, but it was just fantastic!

A. I guess I have to now now that more than one person is asking for it! :)

Q. How do you manage putting on your stockings in the morning? Do you get up extra early to have extra time to put them on?? Do you work later so you just have the time to put them on in the morning? Do you do something else to give you extra time, or make it more easy for you to put them on in the morning??

A. Lots of questions there. It doesn't take me long to put on my stockings so I don't need extra time to do it. I can guarantee you I can get dressed quicker than most women in the morning regardless of what they are wearing. I take a bit more time for my videos but, especially when I'm wearing holdups, I can be dressed in no time at all. No it doesn't result in me having to work late . I don't need to change my life in any way at all just because I wear stockings.

Q. And do you have a “solution” for the brush/scrape problem?? Like for example, you just dont wear stockings on a HOT day??

A. I wear stockings whenever I like! I tend to wear holdups on hotter days but I can wear stockings if the occasion suits. I don't even know what the brush/scrape problem is.

I hope you enjoyed that. Keep the questions coming in for next month! :)

Mandi x

7 comments:

  1. Hey Mandi, what a lovely sexy start to a lovely day, you never fail , you can even brighten up the brightest of days. Got a week off work , so got lots of time to appreciate your wonderful naughty offerings, those close up views blow me away x

    Eddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have spots and strips before my eyes! Beautiful lingerie, great stockings, and a classy, elegant, yet sexy outfit! Well, we have come to expect all these things from Miss Mandi, and today did not disappoint!

    Great Q&A this month, and not just because you answered all mine! ;p Sometimes, the Q&A can be more revealing than the videos, and it is always good to see what others are thinking, away from the videos.

    G
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Princess.
    If I told you what I thought you'd be closed down again you little vamp !!
    Very very classy and the outfit wasn't bad either.
    You are definitely looking more and more sexy with each day, and hell, even looking younger.
    In the Q&A you mention more sheer panties, was that true as I would love to contribute to the collection, how would it work?
    P.S If you're really burned I'd love to smear you in cream to cool you down, let me know Hee Hee.
    Loads o' love sweetheart
    Skevskev.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mandi lookingup here love it when you stand over us putting on your skirt or slip you got a great idea there. Looking at your questions and answers wish I went to your school bet the whole class had hard ons. Such power in total control of stiffy's eh Mandi. I would have forever been dropping my pencil near you lol. xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning Mandi, S. Your legs are awesome, Shorter skirts and dresses to show off more of your fantastic legs and figure please. From Naughty S.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2nd comment Mandi,That black lacy half slip is just Fandabydozy,Abit of a peek from that slip would be mind blowing, You could name the video, "Charlies dead", P.S Thanks so much again for bringing femininity to our screens. Naughty S.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I wish I had a week off Eddy. I hope you use it productively ;) Well, have some time to yourself to enjoy the blog too of course.

    I'm glad you enjoyed the Q+A G. I do so enjoy doing it please do keep those questions coming in. Thanks for the video comments too, you are such a dear.

    You think I look younger than what or who SkevSkev? :) I'm glad you think I'm sexy though. I feel sexy and comments like yours do contribute to that confidence I have in myself.

    Looking up. Those were more innocent times you are referring to and I can assure you I wasn't totally aware of what I was doing or why. Just knew it was fun. I don't know if it bares any relation to what I do today. Perhaps it does. But I think if I was told now that I shaped a young boy's fantasies in those days then I think I would be flattered.

    Hi S. I'm not sure about the shorter skirts or dresses. I like to look the way I do because I feel comfortable and confident. If I veered away from that then it would defeat the whole purpose of dressing the way I do. I have been wearing more slips though I think you'll find. Purely coincidentally of course. Glad you enjoyed! :)

    Mandi x

    ReplyDelete