Friday 18 June 2010

Pretty In Pink

TheGood morning stockings fans. The weekend begins here and what better way to start your weekend than by ogling my legs in lovely nylon? The weather is a bit grey and dull but I'm hopeful that the Sun will burn its way through the clouds and Friday night turns out to be a corker weather wise.

As you can see, my clothes reflect my optimistic mood as I'm wearing a lovely pink summer skirt. Luckily for me it's not too windy as it's one of those skirts that easily catches in a breeze and lifts up. We wouldn't want that now, would we? :) My white six strapper is being utilised to hold up these wonderful nude stockings in 15D. To prove how hopeful I am of the weather turning I am wearing my beautiful Irregular Choice shoes which I am still very much in love with! :)



I hope you all have great plans for the weekend. I am busy, as always. And as much as I am looking forward to my Friday & Saturday activities I also long for a relaxing Sunday. It's been ages since I'e been able to put my feet up to read a good book with no distractions! Oh well, such is the life of a busy Stockings Lady! :)

Hope you all have a great Friday. I'll try my best to catch up with y'all over the course of the weekend.

Mandi x

10 comments:

  1. Great way to finish the working week sexy Mandi. it. You are easily the sexiest woman on the tinternet. Your dedication to the cause is admirable in the extreme. And the amount of clothes you possess just goes to show what a sexy lady you are. Attention to detail: 10/10.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mandi
    Another fantastic video and the upskirt at the end was a nice suprise and extremely sexy.
    I believe the weather is going to be as warm as yesterday so I hope you enjoy when you are out and about and watch out for those breezes as I am sure you would cause a traffic accident if your skirt blew up

    Colin X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mandi, that is one of your most gorgeous outfits - absolutely fantastic, Glasgow's own naughty princess! Absolutely stunning... loved the upskirt shot at the end of the vid too, mmm! Hope you have a great day... x

    ReplyDelete
  4. good morning Mandi very queen by sensuality. Kiss kiss kisssssss

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty in pink....slave would say perfectlly stunning in pink...what a wonderfull choice of underwear..the nude stockings.. mmmm..so lovely against Your lovely legs..the skirt the way it flows,,,Your top so lovely...showing the shape of Your breasts....and today Your special gift of the upskirt peek.....slaves chastity was most certainly tight Ms Mandi...he does hope Your day turns out as wonderful as You..Your are truly amazing,,,,kissing those lovely heels & Your stockinged feet....love from Your lilaussie slave xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow!!! You made my day my sun! You are definitely preety in pink my Lady! So gorgeous, so sexy, so sensual!!! Yes this is one of your best videos!!! lol... Gosh I was so sad today and you just made my day!!! You are the sun in my life! Isn't that so wonderful?

    Love you more than ever

    Your snake

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Mandi
    They are really nice shoes today. I wish I was your cameraman for the last bit of the film!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mandi you out did your self on this one. Great up skirt at the end!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastica l'idea dell'UPSKIRT alla fine del video. Spero che la ripeterai anche nei prossimi...

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey Machman, thank you, I'm glad you liked my outfit and yes I do have an awful lot of clothes. :)

    Hi Colin, I'm delighted the upskirt surprise was enjoyed. I had fun trying to get it right. the brezes caught me out once or twice I can just hope someone got a good view. :)

    Hello GSF, I do like that outfit myself it just screams summer doesn't it. A princess of naughtieness? I like that. :)

    Aw snake I'm sorry you were sad yesterday. I'm glad my video cheered you a little and I hope today you feel much happier.

    Hi Marty, the shoes were a birthday gift. They are fabby aren't they? I didn't have a cameraman just me and my little tripod. :)

    Hello Chris, you think I have outdone myself? Thank you. I do try not to be boring. Thank you

    welcome fafaangi, Grazie, I' la m. non sure circa la conservazione del upskirt sulla sorpresa del og dell'elemento sarĂ  persa se la faccio continuamente. I' m. felice la avete goduta.

    Mandi x

    ReplyDelete