Saturday 5 June 2010

Sunny Saturday

It's a lovely morning and I have every intention of getting out there to enjoy it. I'm taking my youngest to the park. I have a picnic, plenty of water and a huge tub of sun block. I'm hoping there will be a few opportunities to flash the unwary while the light of my life plays football. ;)As he has impatiently been dancing around outside my bedroom I'm afraid there is no walk on the landing this morning.




Todays I'm wearing purple bra and lacy panties set from la Senza, chiffon coloured hold ups by pretty polly, blue and purple patterned sundress by French connection and french navy stiletto heeled maryjanes.

Hope y'all are off work and enjoying the lovely weather. Have a great Saturday.

Catch y'all later.

Mandi x

7 comments:

  1. I love thosee holdup tops. They just totally float my boat. The sundress is beautiful. And the slow-mo effect gives us Mandi fans more wank time which, obviously, I appreciate! :)

    The purple bra and panties ... 11/10!

    You are sooooooooooo sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Machman, Thank you. I did think of that very reason when I added the slo-mo touch. :)Enjoy.

    Mandi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mandi, Just to let you know, I have given you a standing ovation twice this morning,love the undies and lovely dress, love the slow mo too...........baby oil levels are ok at the moment, tissues are in short supply though, keep me cumming Mandi, I'm Lusting for you.

    Mal
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely as always, Mandi. Your boy probably doesn't appreciate how lucky he is having such an elegantly attired mum, but we do ;-)

    I'm tempted to go and lurk around all the parks looking for you, but I'm going to a wedding so I won't ;-)


    Kisses

    Doug

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous bra and panty - hope you flashed your knickers at plenty of passers by at the match !

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are fantastic my Lady! The purple bra/panties set is so sexy and so perfect! I cant stop watching this fine lingerie... The slow motion is superb, very sexy and very sensual effect... Gosh this is a good wank chance, actually not just once... lol... I adore these hold ups, their colour is extra sexy (sextra!!!) You are a dream, but a living dream!!! To die for as I always say!!!

    Love you more than ever
    Your snake

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Mal, Wow twice to attention, high praise indeed thank you.

    Hi Geoff, actually my wee fella did ask me once, at a parents evening in school, why I don't wear joggies and trainers like the other mums. I simply told him I have too much self respect to turn up anywhere dressed so casually, joggies and trainers are for the gym.

    Welcome John and louise, I did manage to startled a few older men who were having a kick around in the park near where I was setting up my picnic. ;)

    Thank you nic as always good feedback and plenty of lovely compliments. I love your posts

    Mandi x

    ReplyDelete