Saturday 19 June 2010

Saturday Afternoon

Wasn't it a lovely day? I didn't do a blog entry this morning because I was taking my son to the airport early. I didn't have time. However I did do a video of me getting ready to spend the afternoon having a few beers in a pavement café watching the world go by.

I had on new yellow bra and lace panties I bought from M&S. Hooray for sale baskets :) Nude hold ups also from Markies, white half slip, white summer dress with black patterns and high heeled black strappy sandals.



I had a lovely afternoon and came home in time to see the football. My goodness aren't those horns loud? This at least looked like a decent game of football for a nice change. Poor Cameroon at least they put up a bit of a fight. I'll miss the colour their fans bring if not the noise.

Hope y'all are having a good weekend.

Mandi x

11 comments:

  1. wow!!! So beautiful lingerie my babe! I love this beautiful yellow colour, I adore your stockings and your sexy dress, but more than all these I adore your bum!!! You made my day!!!
    Thank you... You turn me on so much... so much... Do you know that my sexy Queen?

    Love you
    your sexy snake

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh the hold ups from Markies are superb, but this sexy half slip is so classy and so feminine... I love it too...lol...

    Kisses
    Your snake

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Nic, Slips are not so needed these days becuse most decent dresses and skirts are lined. I do like the odd chance to wear one though as you're so right they are very feminine.

    Mandi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. more and more splendid and sexy femininity . Kiss kiss kiss fantastic Mandi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful view of your long legs, nice bulge and gorgeous bottom - made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi F, thank you for the lovely comment. i do like to look feminine.

    Hi Anonymous, Thank you for posting such a complimentary comment.

    Mandi x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You seem to get sexier everday Ms Mandi...Your legs are so lovely....love how You make slaves cage twich so often ...You are wonderful Ms Mandi..kisses & love from Your lil aussie slave

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Mandi. No mirror yesterday then, eh? No matter, I think the view of you sitting on the bed getting dressed is more than enough for most men to take. I just can't help but get that feeling out my head that I'd love to rush in from the side and just take you there and then! But following on from the (gentle) rebuke I received last time for saying that, I am all for equality! You are more than welcome to take me anytime you want. :) xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Slave, A twitching cage is the desired reaction. :)

    Hi machman, Thank you. No I took the mirror out when I was hoovering and forgot to replace it. I have another that you can't see in the videos and tend to use that anyway so I didn't miss it. I'll make sure it's returned toot sweet. :)

    Mandi x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Mandi
    I dont know about the horns on the football but you certainly gave me the horn ;)...
    Loved the bit when you climbed on the bed with your sexy bum showing.
    Hope you had a great weekend

    Colin X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Colin, Thank you. :) I love the idea of giving you the horn, high praise indeed

    Mandi x

    ReplyDelete