Thursday 21 October 2010

Good morning y'all

Can't believe how dark it is in the mornings now and we haven't even put the clocks back yet. I'm having to use both the overhead light and a lamp to make my videos viewable (is that a word?) Anyway winter is around the corner and in Scotland that means dark, dreary, dreich days. (dreich means very wet and miserable) Why are winter clothes so dark? Wouldn't it make more sense to make heavy coats in bright colours? I suppose I could wear a body warmer under my summer coats and look like the hulk. I think this years winter coat purchase will have to be red wool if I can find one.

Anyway enough of my fashion dilemmas on with today's outfit. I'm wearing a cream bra with brown lace detail, brown lace panties, black six strap suspender, tan stockings in 10d from Madison,black v-necked jumper, black skirt with turquoise hem detail and black dolly shoes with low heel (bout 3"). I'm working on getting my old files archived today so I'll be up and down stairs all day so am dressed appropriately.



Uploaded by sexystockingslady. - .

It's coming toward the end of the month so don't forget to send me your questions for this months Q&A. The usual address mandiqanda@googlemail.com.

Catch y'all later

Mandi x

9 comments:

  1. Ooooh. Archiving old files. That conjurs up images of stationery cupboard sex. That's a fantasy of mine so it's only right that you get to fulfil it for me. When do you want me there to "help" you? :)

    Today's video is a belter. As always. You always look so incredibly sexy. I love those sexy shoes, stockings but it's the lacey panties that do it for me today. As such, I really love your crouchdown scenes in the hallway. I'd love to run my hand up those soft touch stockings, slowly caress the fleshy upper thigh before eventually cumming to that wonderful sexy lace.

    You are a dream Mandi, a belter of a dream as well! Days are never dreich with you around!

    Encore!

    Machman x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Ms Mandi...Mistess says Hello & Said Shes glad You laugh at slaves discomfort also...agrees with Machman to on the lace panties they are sexy(even if he laughs about Liverpool. though they will bounce back)...the tan stockings are beautiful & do look so smooth on You...unlike mach though. who wants to run his hands over Your stockings..slave wants to kiss Your feet in them & worship them..in his chastity of course hehe...hopes You get Your files archived..guess its time slave sent You some aussie summer again to warm up Your days..just as You warm up our days Ms..hoping You have a lovely day...slave has to admit to am loving the glimpses of Your breasts in the bra`s...You truly are beautiful...have a lovely day Ms...~ love & kisses from Your lil aussieslave~ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see the Dyson making a reappearance.
    Wondered where it had got to..!
    Ben A. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi mandi,another day another stunning
    video,and if think it's cold in Glasgow
    I went to Aberdeen today no wonder
    they set aboot the sheep anything to
    keep warm I think.hope your still thinking
    about hoops n boots, would b nice before
    Sundays game il go very happy.p.s
    did you get your hair done.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yech! Archiving files is a horrible chore! It usual involves me in the loft looking out the 5 year old stuff!
    Once again, the outfit is gorgeous, made all the more so by the lovely lady! Another great video, with all the treats we have come to love!

    G
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Machman, Well I waited for ages for your arrival in the cupboard and ended up having to lug those boxes myself :) Cheers for the comment

    Hiya Slave, Yes I got all the archiving done yesterday so that is a chore I'm glad to see the back of. Mind you I have lots of room now in my filing cabinet and desk drawers so it was worth the effort. Cheers for the lovely words

    Morning Ben and thank you for commenting. The dyson sitting there is a measure of my laziness. I should return it to the cubbyhole downstairs. :)

    Hoops & Boots Jim? Well I'll need to borrow a top as I don't own one. My sons will fit me like a dress. I can't promise I'll have time before Sunday but I'll see what I can do :)

    Morning G,Our Archives are in the basement but yes it is pretty much a dusty horrible job but hey that is it done for another 6 months. Thank you G for the lovely feedback

    Mandi x

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! I love this video so much!!! The brown lacy panties are so adorabla and so sexy! Your tan stockings superb! Love the shoes and your sexy bra! At the end I love everything of you!!!

    Love and kisses
    Your very horny snake

    ReplyDelete
  8. I even love driech days with you... because you make them sunny!!!

    Love

    Your snake

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw Nic, thank you very much. Yo're so sweet and I do appreciate the lovely comments

    Mand x

    ReplyDelete