Wednesday 13 October 2010

Wow Wednesday already

What a quick week this has been. It's true that when you are busy the time flies past. It's job appraisal time in my place and I have been working on proving that I'm a productive gal. :) I have my 'face to face' this afternoon and I'm ready to convince them not only am I productive but deserving of an increase in the next quarters budget. Cut backs are a bugger with this ecconomic crisis in progress. Making do and mending has never been so apt as it is these days. It's a pity I'm not a banker I would be not only getting an increased budget but a large bonus into the bargain. ;)

Today I'm wearing leopard print bra and panties, black suspender belt, natural tan stockings from Aristoc in 10d, brown lacy vest, brown and green patterened wrapover dress and high heel bronze court shoes.


Mandi in wrapover dress and sexy stockings
Uploaded by sexystockingslady. -

well y'all I hope you enjoyed todays offering. have a good day and I'll catch y'all later.

Mandi x

6 comments:

  1. Mandi, I whish you good luck with today's afternoon "adventure". It's not easy to get raised these days... xxoo JZB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi JZB, it's not a raise for me personally that is being sought it is a budget increas I'm hoping for. My salary is set and raises set between our union and the gorverning body of our organisation. Thanks for the wishes though

    Mandi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Ms Mandi..good luck with Your budget..slaves sue if You give them a glimpse of Your beautiful legs Youll get what ever You want...Your dress today is stunning....& love the leopard print bra & panties...slave thinks it wouldnt matter as to what stockings You wear You would always look so lovely & so sexy...You truly are on of a kind Ms Mandi..slaves so gladd he is allowed view Your clip & loves that seeing You gets him quite hard..thankYou so much for what You do...have a lovely day Ms ~ love & kisses from Your lil aussieslave~ xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Mandi - half way through the week already and still a lovely show to watch each morning. I hope your 'face to face' goes well - I'm sure if they had any idea of the lovely underthings you have on under that dress they would give you the moon if you asked for it! I know I would!

    As you know, I'm not the biggest fan of animal prints, but like many other things, you could easily change my mind about them.

    You are gorgeous, lovely lady - have a great day.

    lurker xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leopard print undies? Very Kat Slater! ;p Mind you, you have waaay much more class!

    Another fabulous outfit! I have yet to see you wear something that didn't suit you, Mandi, always with great taste.

    As has been said above, I hope the "face to face" goes well. It's just a pity they don't award budget rises on the basis of legs & lingerie!

    G
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey Slave, thank you, it is my pleasure I can assure you. It's a pity it isn't as easy as flashing them my legs, wish that it were.

    hiya Lurker, thanks the face to face went well, I had acheive all m targets anyway so wasn't too concerned about that.

    Hey G, I googled kat slater, so your a soap fan are you? :) I'm of an age that I have sussed what does and doesn't suit me so I do hope I have it right and you won't see me in something that doesn't suit me.

    Well I'm not getting my budget raise. In light of the governments intention to announce more cuts we have to anticipate that and make our own cutbacks. boooooo!!! At least I have the compensation of not having my existing budget cut like some of the other departments.

    Mandi x

    ReplyDelete