Sunday 3 October 2010

Saturday evenings outfit

Hey Blog fans,
Just thought I would let y'all see what outfit I chose for my evening out on Saturday. I'm going to spoil you because I did a photo shoot as well and I'm posting both tonight for your enjoyment.

I'm wearing a red jersey knit dress, black long, high heeled suede boots with sexy laces up the back, red 'n' black bra and panties set, red six strap suspender belt, red stockings with contrasting black seams.


big black boots
Uploaded by sexystockingslady. - .






The rest of this set can be seen on my flickr page

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sexystockingslady/sets/72157624964252133/

Well y'all I hope you enjoyed this wee treat.

Catch y'all tomorrow morning

G'night

Mandi x

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning in red and black, Mandi!

    Love the addition of a flirty garter, great fun!

    Many thanks for this delicious weekend bonus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mandi,

    Nice post!
    I love your belts. They always finish your look amazingly!
    Glad you enjoyed your weekend. Cya tomorrow.

    xxoo JZB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Paul, Thank you for the lovely words.I love that combination of colours too. Yes the little garter was a bit of fun and was met with a delighted laugh. :)

    Hi JZB, thank you what a lovely thing to say. I did enjoy my weekend it was fun.

    Mandi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw the set on Flickr first, and that teaser really set up the video! Stunningly, fantastically gorgeous, Mandi!

    G
    xx

    ReplyDelete