Monday 24 January 2011

Monday

Good Morning y'all. Another working week is about to begin. We are heading towards the end of the month already. As I didn't do a Q & A at the end of December I expect y'all will have lots to ask this month. So get your questions off to the usual address mandqanda@googlemail.com. I'll post the answers on Friday.

Today I'm wearing white cotton bra and thong set, nude hold ups from M&S in 10d, black skirt with green motif, green silky blouse and high heeled green leather patent court shoes.


Have a good Monday y'all and I'll catch you later.

Mandi x

6 comments:

  1. Oh Mandi. Just do that every day OK? Those crouch downs (2 for the price of 1) were magic. White cotton panties were made for crouchdowns.

    I'm sure everything else was brilliant but all I can think about is those crouchdowns.

    Incredible start to the week!

    Machman x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well with a start like this the monday will be GREAT. Very hot vid. I can just agree with Machman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mandi Lookingup here I look forward to your videos Its a highlight of the day for me thanks for doing the upskirt you do it so natural just perfect. Should I change my name to fly on your floor. you really do the best upskirts I've ever seen. thanks a million. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Princess glad you had a good weekend you look very refreshed.Have to say you look particuarly gorgeous this morning and special thanks for the uppie!!WOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow

    That was tough going - trying to sit still and watch the last few days to catch up - don't know how I managed it!

    And looking back - those peachy french knickers were hardly worth wearing for what they did to hide your modesty!

    Fantastic as always

    mick.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Machman, Thank you I'm glad the crouches are still being appreciated :)I agree white cotton panties were made for flashing.

    Hey Flash, I'm gad my Monday offering brightened your day. Thank you.

    Hello Lookingup, It's my pleasure I can assure you. thanks

    Hiya Skevskev, Thnak you I do feel pretty refreshed after my relaxing weekend, thank you for the compliments.

    Mick, hee hee that's a compliment actually, thank you :)

    Mandi x

    ReplyDelete