Thursday 27 January 2011

Silvery Light

Isn't it pretty when the world is bathed in silver light? I know lots of people suffer from S.A.D during the winter but I actually quite like it, though not as much as Autumn. I do like this kind of morning light though. I also love the appearance of the first little snowdrops. I pass a well tended garden on my walk to work and it is very encouraging to see these little flowers bravely appear through the frozen ground.

This morning I'm out and about so I'm wearing a lower heel to accommodate the amount of walking that will be involved. I'm off this afternoon as I'm having an estate agent over to give me an idea what I can expect for my flat and what I need to do to bring it up to marketing standards. Time to downsize you see. I'm looking forward to listening to all the 'estate agent speak' without laughing. Now there's a challenge.

I'm wearing white bra, white lace panties, nude hold ups in 10d from Morrisons, black & white jersey knit dress, black court shoes with strap detail.


I hope y'all have a good day.

Catch you later.

Mandi x

7 comments:

  1. Good to see Morrisons are stocking such great stockings! :) They actually give of a kinda silvery white sheen when viewed from a distance ... I like.

    Great to see you wearing white panties again Mandi. 3 days out of 4 ... you're spoling us!

    Again I'm in a quandary as to whether or not I prefer the crouchdown or upskirt. Probably the upskirt ... you've excelleed yourself there.

    Another wonderful blog entry.

    Machman x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest lady, been away looking at ancient sites; so what a relief to return and gaze on your beautiful orbs tantilisingly teazing your fans as you shift from foot to foot - a sight to behold, but better if you were nearer the camera. Thank you for the vids over the past few days which I have just enjoyed watching. The upskirts are great, but too short - oh to look up your skirt - heaven! Good luck with the move, and I hope that does not mean that your vids will stop? Enjoy your day my Scots lady. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Princess. "Oh how to ease the daily grind, by staring at your great behind! I am so loving the new format, and even Machman has changed his choice. I prefer the coloured panties though, and if the crouch was closer...
    When the estate agent asks what fittings you will be leaving, I hope you won't shock him too much !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why do I miss out on watching you EVERY day?

    It is always a treat and this time is no exception

    tremendous

    Mick.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. As usual a wonderful start to my day. It may be cold and damp but Mandi always brings a ray of sunshine into our lives. PS did you manage to accidentally flash the estate agent?
    Love ken L

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll buy the place, as long as the leggy lovely is included! ;p

    G
    xx

    ReplyDelete