Monday 26 July 2010

Monday, Monday

So good to me. ah the Mamas and Papas. rubbish back then and rubbish now hee hee. I'm in good spirits today after having such a lovely weekend. It was great catching up with family. Especially seeing as how my sister is a wine buyer, HIC! She is a bad influence on me. She has an enormous garden but was happy enough to leave me in the potting shed supping wine and re potting some stuff for the local church bazaar. She has her potting shed well set up with fridge and small CD player. So I was able to sing-along with my choice without fear of being told to shut up and to sup at a fine Cava conveniently left for my enjoyment. Ah the good life comes in simple ways.

Well back to the grindstone. Today I'm wearing a black all in one body, barely black sheer hold ups with deep lace welt from La Senza in 10d, black fitted dress with little split at one knee, leopard print high heels and leopard print cardigan.



Remember to get your questions to me by Wednesday this week.As I told y'all last week I'm off on holiday on Friday so I want to get the Q&A done for Thursday posting.

Well y'all I hope you had a great weekend and are ready to start the working week fresh and enthusiastically.

Catch y'all later. Have a good day.

Mandi x

5 comments:

  1. Hello beautiful Ms Mandi....glad You had a lovely weekend...love the coice of color today..grins...the body suit looks stunning...You dress so classy yet so sexy..You are wonderful..loved the deep welts & the leopad print heels & cardigan...ThankYou...love & kisses from Your lil aussie slave~ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Slave, As always your comments make me smile, thank you so much.

    Mandi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mandi
    My god sweetie. I think that is the shortest skirt I've seen you in. Very very nice xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marty, Maybe you haven't been paying attention? :) I'm glad you like

    Mandi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! What a beautiful and sexy body you have! Amazing legs!!! Oh please let me carress and kiss your sexy stockiged legs and I will be a good boy!

    Love and kisses
    Your snake

    ReplyDelete