Wednesday 28 July 2010

Wednesday

Morning y'all, today is the closing day for questions. So if you have any last queries you want to add have them to me by 12.00 pm. I'll do my best to answer them all as frankly as possible.

Still dull and overcast today but it isn't raining and I suspect it may brighten up by the afternoon. I'm hoping so and dressed a little more summery today in the faint hope.

I'm wearing pale green silk Cami knickers and bra set, M&S hold ups, green silk blouse and green and turquoise cotton skirt and a pair of natural tan T-bar shoes with a 4" heel.




I have a few hours flexi time off this afternoon and am off into town to buy travellers checks, stockings and toiletries for my holiday. I'll be flashing unsuspecting diners when I stop In Buchanan Galleries for a coffee. Well that's the plan anyway. :)

Have a good day y'all and I'll catch you later.

Mandi x

9 comments:

  1. Morning Ms Mandi..You get slave so hard & so horny.....Your holdupd look lovely & the heels mmmmmm..You do look very summery Ms....its been raining here to so slave cant send You any sunshine..sighs...though You do brighten his day...hopes the sun shines at some stage for You..love & kisses xxx from Your lil aussie slave~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Slave, Thank you for the lovely words. Don't worry about not sending me any sunshine, I'm wandering around today pretending it is shining anyway. hee hee

    Mandi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How to look cool and hot at the same time!

    Looking sensational in today's ensemble, Mandi!

    Love the swishes and swirlies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quite simply, delightful, Mandi! As Paul says, you look hot and cool at the same time! I think the French knickers/bra set one of the prettiest I have seen and you, Mandi, wear it all to perfection, including that marvellous skirt - why do we see so few real skirts any more?

    Thank you, gorgeous Mandi!

    lurker x.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paul, thank you so much for that comment. I feel hot and cool :)

    Hey Lurker, Yes why don't we see more skirts? I may be just old fashioned eh? Cause the moderrn way seems to be ugly flat pumps and plain black trousers. Not for me thank you. I'll stick to my more feminine apparel. Oh and thanks lurker for the lovely words.

    Mandi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my sensual Lady! You look so beautiful, so attractive, so perfect in today's outfit! Oh yes, certainly yes, I love you this way... You look so feminine, so sexy, so really summery sensational... Your lingerie is perfect, your taste in colours and textures superb... I love the silk bouse and your skirt so much... I adore your shoes... You are a classy and hot Lady! To die for!!!

    Love and kisses
    Your very horny snake

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love so much the swishes and swirlies! Very sensational play from a Diva like you...

    Your hot snake

    ReplyDelete
  8. the silk panties must feel smooth and cool against your soft skin..:)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you snake, I love the silky fabrics too. they feel as good as they look. Well it didn't get any summery today bet hey ho that's summer in Scotland for you.

    Hello Will, they are smooth and cool. Though i'm out of them now and in my silk nighty. ;)

    Mandi x

    ReplyDelete