Thursday 17 February 2011

Early Finish

For me today. I'm only working till lunch time then I'm off till Tuesday. Encouragingly I have a lot of viewers booked in over this weekend so this afternoon will be about presenting my home in the best possible light and the rest of the weekend showing strangers around. Well not Sunday afternoon of course as I'll be out at the football.

Don't worry though I'll still be up early tomorrow to put my youngest out to school then I have a 9.30 appointment with my solicitor. So that means I'll still be doing a blog entry, and still be wearing seams.

Today I'm wearing purple bra and panties set, black six strap suspender belt with pretty purple bows, lavender stockings in 10d, pale lilac satin skirt, purple crossover jumper and purple high heeled court shoes.


Have a good one y'all and I'll catch you later

Mandi x

7 comments:

  1. Pretty in purple! :)
    You have something, either in your leg or in your stocking on the back of your left leg... ;) Hope it's the stocking...

    xxoo JZB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Mandi ... I think you saying that my comment yesterday was a girly one, I think you're trying to goad me into coming over all macho today. Oh Mandi, I'd love to throw you down on that bed and ravage you and all that jazz. Not a bit of it. I shan't be goaded! :)

    Your shoes today are absolutely devine darling and that skirt is fa-bew-luss girlfriend.

    You go girl.

    Machman x

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS. The video is incredibly sexy today. I love the upskirt ... that skirt is absolutely perfect for it. And it's always good to see you in purple.

    You are an incredibly sexy woman.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My my Princess it was a long one today...the vid that is.Purple certainly suits your gorgeous legs and the way the knickers disappear between those glorious cheeks is so sexy.On a technical note,very smooth camera action into the upskirt (that's when I fainted ha)Really looking forward to tomorrow you little siren.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! You are so so so sexy today!!! The purple lacy panties totally dreamy... Purple lingerie is so fantastic on You my Mistress... Love the Lavender stockings and the sexy appearance of Your satin skirt... Gosh satin skirts are so attractive, aren't they?

    You drive so wild Your maid and You know that so well...

    Your wet maid

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Mandi
    You know I have a soft spot for you in satin skirts.
    Thank you so much for today's post

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi JZB, Yes I noticed that when I was uploading the video, it was a thread from my bed throw.

    Hello Machman, I wasn't saying your comment was girly. Though I do like your attempt at macho here :)Thank you for the lovely compliments you're so sweet. I love those shoes actually. Very pretty and very comfortable.

    Hi Skevskev, thank you I do my best with the camera but being on my own it's no as easy as it looks :) I feel purple flatter me too so thank you for that.

    ey My 'lil Maid, Thank you. The lavender stockings are cute and they go well with my purple undies, thank you so much for the lovey comment.

    Hiya Marty, I'm glad you liked the satin skirt, it's very pretty eh? I think you'll enjoy todays offering.

    Mandi x

    ReplyDelete