Monday 28 February 2011

Monday, Monday

Isn't it a beautiful morning? The sun is shining and even though it is still cold it looks a lot like spring. So I'm wearing clothes today to reflect that feeling.

I got the Q & A completed at last and put it up for y'all last night I hope you enjoy.

I'm in a great mood as my house has a definite offer in for it slightly above the asking price. The prospective buyer will need entry for the 28th of April though. So I better start looking seriously for a property for myself.

Today I am wearing taupe long-line bra and panties set, black six strap suspender belt with silver detail, vintage stockings in nude 7d, cream tweed suit purple cardigan and purple suede high heeled pumps.


Have a great Monday y'all and I'll catch you later.

Mandi x

6 comments:

  1. I've only had time to look at the still from the video so far, and already the fizz gland is activated!

    G
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mands. I had a great time on the blog today. Your q+a was a good one this month. My fave so far I think. Today's video is brilliant. I love the way (when you're doing the upskirt) that you switch on the light and everything comes into view. The bra + pants set is amazing. Great crouch down.

    It's great to be back.

    Machman x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Princess Princess, as I write this I'm waiting for the ambulance to save me in time for tomorrows vid, WOWEEE ! As an expert on upskirt videos,I have to say that was the BEST I've ever seen out of many thousands.The view up your gorgeous legs makes Marilyn Monroe look like Nora Batty, it was absolute perfection. I well remember the knickers set from last month and I'm desperate to eat them especially if you wear them at night Hee Hee.
    The end squat was almost too much to bear and soooo close. If I don't make it I'll go with a smile, you're devine. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi mandy lookingup here bloody hell fantastic upskirt again today well I have searched the internet for 10yrs+ never has anyone mastered upskirt like you. Thanks for feeding my fetish so expertly xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning G, your fizz gland is a great barometer of sexiness so tell it thank you :)

    Morning Machman, Thank you, i enjoyed dong this months Q&A so I'm glad you enjoyed the results. it's good o have you back we missed you last week.

    Hey Skevskev, oh dear too much for you? What a lovely comparison to make me in the same breath as Marilyn Munro, Wow! Thank you. I don't wear pants to bed Skev so you'll just have to eat them after I've worn them all day. :)

    Hi Lookingup, Hey high praise indeed, from an expert too. Thank you but it is my pleasure to feed your (and others) fetishes.

    Mandi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now I've had time to watch properly, what can I say? That prim suit hiding such incredible sexiness, the nylons are just, well, fabulous! Your legs look so perfect in them! Add to that my love of purple, and the fizz gland got a double treat!

    G
    xx

    ReplyDelete