Thursday 10 February 2011

Lighter mornings

It seems to be getting lighter already in the mornings doesn't it? Makes one think spring is just around the corner. Though I'll hopefully be out of this house before the flowers appear. I have a host of appointments to show my house this weekend. So I'll need to get the finger out this evening and clean it so I can present it in it's best possible light.

I'm out and about today and the weather looks promising. So I'll enjoy the walking. Still dressed warmly this morning though.

I'm wearing Pink bra and panties set with grey ribbon detail, brown hold ups in 10d from Jasper Conran, brown pencil skirt, brown cowl necked jumper and brown high heeled court shoes with cream heel and strap.


Have a good day y'all and I'll catch you later.

Mandi x


6 comments:

  1. Hey Mandi
    Your videos are great as ever. You have worn hold-ups every day this week, have you lost all your suspender belts xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandi. That is the best upskirt ever. The light switch on to reveal those wonderful stocking tops up that sexy sexy pencil skirt ... it's all too much for a man of my age to take! :)

    I really enjoyed watching you put on the stockings too. To watch them go from dark to light as the fabric stretches across those wonderful pins of yours ... its like watching the aurora borealis. Very hypnotic.

    Great crouchdown too ...

    Great video Mandi.

    Machman x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Princess, lovely vid again today the PENCIL skirt certainly DREW my attention at the end.
    I would have loved to tuck in the label on the panties as well.
    With regards to the viewings at weekend, will you be leaving any "FITTINGS" behind, they would increase the value no end Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I might be able to get some work done today but I would still have to sneak a peek at you everyonce in a while. The thing that would stop me from working is you bending over while I was peeking an seeing your butt sticking out at me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! This pencil skirt and especially the upskirt view made Your maid totally dizzy and wet all day... Superb video my Mistress! Gosh You look sexier than ever... Your maid really suffers... :)

    Your obedient maid

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Marty, No I haven't lost any of them at all, I've just been resting my thighs from the base metal clips. Thanks for commenting.

    Morning Machman, tank you. So you're going with that upskirt as the best ever? :) Hmmm methinks you got caught out with that one before hee hee. Aw thank you Mach for a lovely comment and the lovely compliments

    Hi Skevskev, doing these videos means I get to see all my dressing mistakes, like bras not fastened properly or labels sticking out. all these years dressing myself too. :)Thanks Skev for the wonderful comment.

    Scott, I think you would have me bending over that damn filing cabinet every day no? Hee hee. naughty boy. thank you for the sweet words.

    Hey Maid, not too dizzy one hopes. :) It's a great pencil skirt isn't it? Thank you Nic for being so lovely as usual.

    Mandi x

    ReplyDelete