Thursday 24 February 2011

Morning Y'all

I'm loving that it is getting lighter in the mornings, the brighter mornings cheer everyone up. Yesterday on the way to work 2 people actually smiled at me as they said good morning. Spring is in the air.

My Dad is in the hospital, nothing serious just some stabilising work. So my sister and I are sneaking into his house this evening to do what we call 'A ninja clean'. We do this whenever he is away for the weekend. We sometimes pack him off to my Sister in Norwich to let us do proper Spring cleans or to redecorate. What is it about elderly gentlemen that have them so abhorrent to having their homes cleaned properly? Anyway this mornings pretension towards spring reminded me of a silly wee ditty my Dad used to say to us girls when we were little.

spring has sprung
The grass has riz
I wonder where the birdies iz?
could the birds be on the wing?
Oh how absurd
The wing is on the bird.

Daft eh? Made us giggle though when we were very little especially when he used his James Cagney voice.

Enough blether on with the point. Today I am wearing white bra and panties, natural tan hold ups from M&S in 10d, white half slip, black skirt with large white circle pattern, white stripy top and black and white high heeled court shoes.



Remember the Q&A closes at midnight tonight so get your questions to as soon as possible to be included in this months. mandiqanda@googlemail.com.

Have a good day y'all and I'll catch you later

Mandi x

5 comments:

  1. The wee poem is by Budd Neill, who also drew the Lobey Dosser cartoons back in the 50's.

    G
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the outfit! Almost summery! The top is to sexy and tight, and the stripes accentuates your figure, and the floaty skirt has yielded anoth great upskirt! You have incredible taste in footwear, and the black and whites are perfect with this outfit! Keep it up, gorgeous lady!

    G
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Princess, wow, where to start.First I wanted to lick the panties to tale out the creases, huh'then the top very French and very sexy, then the incredible crouch over the camera, I swear I could taste the flavour and it was gorgeous, and then, and then... the long tantalising upskirt and swirl dip.YOWWIE !
    Don't know about the birds on the wing, but the legs on the bird are fabulous. You're my fantasy forever, love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi G, Fancy my Dad quotin real poetry to me :) Thank you for that interesting piece of information. It allowed me to buy a book for my Dad to read on his kindle while in hospital. The outfit made me feel a little summery. though t is still way too cold to be thnking thoughts of summer clothes just yet.

    Thank you skevskev, what a wonderfully complimentary comment. The knickers were vey creased but heyho there is much more to be getting on with in life than ironing panties :) Would having them licked do the job? Hmmm worth thinking about anyway. ;)

    Mandi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEST UPSKIRT EVER! WHITE PANTIES ROOL!

    ReplyDelete