Thursday 12 May 2011

Good Morning y'all

Not such a nice day but I'll be stuck in the office all day so it won't matter much to me. I have a number of appointments this morning then in the afternoon I have a budget meeting. So I'll be knee deep in paperwork and red tape. Ah well that's what they pay me for.

I didn't do the hallway walk as my youngest had a few friends over to stay last night, so no privacy this morning. Just wall to wall pandemonium. I hope you're not too disappointed.

Today I'm wearing a royal blue bra, panties and suspender set with white polka dots, natural tan stockings from Pretty Polly in 10d, blue dress with white polka dots and high heeled grey Maryjanes.



I hope the rain doesn't dampen your spirits today, have a good one and I'll catch y'all later.

Mandi x

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Undies that are cute and sexy at the same time! Great stockings, and combined with those Maryjanes are just fabulous. Who needs a hall walk, with sexy moves and an upskirt like that?!

    Just sublime, Mandi!

    G
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi mandi Lookingup here. What happend to your blog couldn't comment or nothing bloody glad to see it all back to normal. Great video Mandi I am such a fan of upskirt and the amazing way you do it. Such sexy clothes. I Know you said if I was a bug on your floor your son would take me outside but I'd only come back xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastically sexy as usual. You never disappoint. It must be your incredible body, sexy shapely legs and that you love to wear stockings, dresses/skirts and heels each day. That makes you totally sexy and desireable.

    Mandi, did you post anything on Friday because it's not showing up on this blog?
    Hugs
    Rick

    ReplyDelete