Thursday 26 May 2011

Hey Y'all

Well as you may well know tomorrow I turn 50. So I have taken the day off. Monday is a public holiday so it gives me a nice long weekend. I'm celebrating with friends and family tomorrow evening, a bit of a shindig. I have a massive family, 4 sisters, 11 nieces & nephews, 2 great nephews & a great niece and all the attendant husbands/wives/boyfriends & girlfriends. So before I have even invited friends we have a mob :)

Then on Saturday I'm being treated to a spa day and a hair-do. Then off for an early dinner and a trip to the theatre to see Jason Donovan in The Sound Of Music. I do love a good musical. So a pretty full couple of days.

I'll be doing the question and answer and posting it up on Tuesday evening so try and get all your questions to me by Monday if you can. mandiqanda@googlemail.com.

Well as I'm off tomorrow I have decided to wear my seams today. I'm wearing white bra and white thong set, white suspender belt, contrasting black seams on nude stockings, black satin pencil skirt, white cotton blouse and black high heeled Maryjanes.


I hope y'all have a fabby weekend, I certainly intend to. I'll be drunk on champagne if things go according to plan :)

See y'all Tuesday.

Mandi x

12 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! !!!!!!
    Yesterday was just right sweetie, keep 'em guessing.
    Hope you have a fabulous weekend and get plenty of lemonade down you, I'll bet the wiggle takes its place Hee Hee
    Thanks for the special treat today, looking forward to Tuesday already.
    Loads of love and CHECK YOUR E-MAIL !
    Skevskev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday mandi hope u have a good one, for ur special day would u not consider doing something more risque. for ur adoring fans ? love Mark. enjoy the bubbles xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mandi, you have obviously miscalculated! You are much too young to be 50!

    G
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm.... Contrast seams & maryjanes! Fabulous! Pencil skirt and fitted blouse! Fabulous!

    Camera moving over your body and following your seams.... ORGASMIC!

    Have a fabulous weekend, and a wonderful Birthday, you beautiful young thing!

    G
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Mandi!! You sure don't look 50. Welcome to the club (I'm 51).

    The seams on your wonderful legs are fantastically sexy. Those heels are gorgeous on you too. The skirt and blouse are classy. You sure to dress well and look gorgeous each day. I admire you for chosing to dress well and be sexy and desireable every day.

    Enjoy the weekend with your family and friends, and the birthday cake and champagne. Happy Birthday!
    Hugs and warm wishes
    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi mandi Lookingup Here Happy Birthday Hope you have a great day. look forward to seeing you on Tuesday. xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fantastic video, thank you Mandi.

    But you must be having us on - 50? No way!!!

    have a great day - you make ours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Mandi!

    I wish you a Happy Birthday and many returns.
    I, too, cannot believe you are turning 50...

    Thank you for wearing one of my favourite seams for this (pre-) special day. You look amazingly sexy.


    Kiss,
    JZB

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy bithday Mandi - you look fantastic ! Has anyone at work mentioned that they have seen your blog ? Wish you worked in my office - the days would be much more bearable !

    ReplyDelete
  10. HAPPY BIRTHDAY. You get more beautiful each day i watch you dress. Many many more years of happiness I wish for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope your having a nice birthday Mandi, Slips on Tuesday morning please S.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hiya Skevskev, I think I sorted Wednesdays video so no need to guess, Thank you for the lovely comments and the good wishes for my birthday.

    Hello mark, erm shouldn't you be doing something for me for my birthday instead of the other way around? :)thanks anyway.

    Hi g, Nope no mistakes I'm definitely 50, thank you for the birthday wishes and the compliments.

    Morning Rick, thank you I had a wonderful birthday. I'm glad you enjoyed the seams video.

    Hi Looking up, I had a wonderful birthday thank you,

    Hi Anon, What a a lovely thing to say thank you.

    Hi JZB, Aw what a charmer, thank you.

    Hi JohnB No, no one has ever mentioned my blog in work, I'm assuming they are unaware. thank for the good wishes.

    Hello chefjeff, aw thank you, such lovly warm wishes.

    Hiya S, I don't do requests even on my birthday. Thak you for the birthday wishes and the nice comment.

    Mandi x

    ReplyDelete