Wednesday 25 May 2011

Good Morning y'all

I had to spend time last night sorting the plants that had been battered around in those winds, lost all the flowers from my geraniums, peonies and Fritillaria, The lupins survived though. A few pots were upended but the plants seemed to have survived. The real work was in sweeping up all the debris scattered around the balcony area.

Seems much calmer out this morning, but is it just me or is it chilly? Might need to take a cardigan with me as I'm out and about today.

Today I'm wearing white cotton bra and panties, white suspender belt with tea rose pattern, plaid skirt in lilac & grey, white T-shirt and grey high heeled Maryjanes.


Hope y'all have a great day

Mandi x


8 comments:

  1. I love the videos of the last few days, but Blogger is being a pain, and won't let me stay signed in with my own account. :(

    G
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooopppppsss!!! The video doesn't play at the moment!!!

    Your maid

    ReplyDelete
  3. Video does not work :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely fantastic Mandi, By the way, Just call me S. Please get those slips out, The black jersey dress(Big Jumper). with the black half slip would be absolutely awesome Thanks S

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Princess, blogger not working again.
    Wow, on the opening shot, I thought you were going to pull your pants right down Phew !!!
    Man you look sexy today and the close-ups are superb.
    With regards to you tidying the balcony in a strong wind.... that I would love to see!!!
    By the way, are you doing a Q & A thhis month ?
    See ya tomorrow babe, lots of love.
    Skevskev.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya G, Blogger is being a pain these days but yesterday so was dailymotion. just didn't have time to do more than upload the video twice yesterday. I'll try and sort it this morning.

    Sorry Maid, I hope you managed to see the video on dalymotion.

    Anonymous, yeah I'm sorry about that as I said dalymotion was being a pain

    Hiya S, Wow you'e bossy eh? All in good time young man all in good time :) thanks though for the lovely compliment.

    Hello Skevskev, Was I teasing too much on the opening shot? Or teasing just enough? The wind ha died by th time I did the clear up , you should see me in my gardening apron & gloves hee hee. Yes I'm doing the Q&A

    Mandi x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great daily outfit. Lovely to see such a high rate of suspender belt days - hope that continues!!

    Alanmb

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi Alanmb, thank you for commenting. I'm glad you liked my choices this week

    Mandi x

    ReplyDelete