Tuesday 10 May 2011

Good Morning

Y'all, isn't it very muggy? It's wet and dull here this morning but very warm still. Not that it will matter much to me today as I will be inside all day. I have a report to write so today should finish that off and on to the next project. There's always another project eh?

Today I'm dressed in sunshine colours even though there is no evidence of the sun this morning, it helps keep the summer feeling alive. I'm sure we'll have more sunshine soon. That's the thing about Scottish people despite the crap weather we endure we are always hopeful of a decent long hot summer.

I'm wearing a cream all in one body, nude hold ups from BHS, pink skirt, pink top and cream high heeled ribboned laced shoes.


Now don't be worrying about Twitter, it is purely as a advertisement to guide new people here. My blog is the most important element of what I do. I love it.

Have a good day y'all and I'll catch you later.

Mandi x

6 comments:

  1. nice outfit mandi.. summery clothes always look wonderful with nude colored nylons.. and your underwear is sexy change.. bring that sunshine back please, if not keep posting your sexy vids..! thanx & have a lovely day.. andrew :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi mandi lookingup here What an outfit such a wonderful skirt to look up. Liked those shoes really different. Love the way you pan the camera down your body before standing over it. Roll on the summer. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Princess.
    Muggy? Dull? surely you jest. I've just watched the vid for the first time and the sun is as bright as ever !
    Just the sight of your gorgeous bum and those fantastic legs brings it out for me.
    The all-in-one looks absolutely beautiful on you, what a sight !
    The end squat is sooo delightful, just like you.
    Welcome back sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nude hold ups go so well with the lighter colors of your summery clothes. Love it when you run the camera over your legs - how wonderful. I can almost feel them. What a treat that would be! I hope the sun keeps shining there throughout the week.
    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those have got to be the cutest CFM shoes I've ever seen! I love the bodysuit, and that pink outfit, which has shown great boobage, and a great upskirt. So good, I'll forgive you for the BHS holdies! ;p

    G
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. G'day Andrew, Thank you. I agree nude nylons is the way to go with a summer outfit. I'll keep posting the videos so don't worry about that.

    Hi lookingup, I'm glad you like the little extras. got to keep y'all on yer toes ;)

    Aw skevskev, Thank you.I'm glad I make the sun seem as if it is shining for you, what a lovely compliment.

    Hi Rick, the holdies were as smooth and soft to touch as they looked. The sun is never a constant in Scotland but we still behave as if it is summer.

    Hi G, The shoes are from 'irregular choice' and they are up there with my favourites. Thank you for the lovely compliment.

    Mandi x

    ReplyDelete