Tuesday 31 May 2011

Good Morning y'all

Looks nice and bright out but I'm not being fooled it'll no doubt be chucking it down by lunch time. still I'm office bound today so it wont matter to much to me if it does.

I had a wonderful birthday and got some fabby presents. I was totally smashed on champagne on Friday night, naughty Mandi hee hee. I got a new laptop which I'm going to have to play around with to get feel for it. It has a new style movie maker on it which I haven't a clue how to work so y'all are going to have to bear with me for a couple of weeks till I get used to it.

Today I'm wearing white bra and panties, nude hold-ups with very deep lace welts, black & white dress, white cardigan and sandals.


I'll be posting the Q & A up later so watch out for that.

Have a good day and I'll catch y'all later.

Mandi x

7 comments:

  1. Glad you had a nice birthday, I know you don,t do requests but it was my birthday over the weekend aswell, And a bit of peeking slip would be awesome. You look a lot younger than your years.Yet another fantastic morning.S

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way Mandi, Awesome sandals. Very sexy. S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mandi lookingup here, see the turn off freaks are here again does my head in that they keep coming back, and rate you as a turn off. Wonder what would turn them on perhaps if you had a cock lol. Well had my rant great vid love that you keep the upskirt shots really love them you sneaked one in at the end, thought you forgot to do one today nearly had a heart attack. xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. loved the dress, lovely undies, just cant like holdups. lol s

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Princess, so good to have you back.
    You looked very steady, no hangover then?
    Super vid and very very sexy and dare I say risque?
    Loved the outfit, suits you really well.
    See ya tomorrow birthday girl, lots o' love.
    skevskev Blogger still not working.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many happy returns S, I hope your birthday was a blast. Thank you for your very sweet words I do appreciate it. The sandals are sexy eh? they are the most expensive shoes I've bought in ages. don't tend to go into 9 West.

    Hi Lookingup, Aye what numpties they are increasing my viewing figures no end :) Aw thank you for the lovely compliments. As if I would forget the upskirt view.

    Hey S, thats ok everyone has their own loves, I need to wear hold-ups to rest my thighs from the metal clips that irritate my skin. better than tights no?

    Morning Skevskev, I'm fortunate in that I never suffer hangovers. the only downside for me is alcohol makes me wake very early in the morning. So by tea time I'm needing a little nap. Thank you for the positive comments.

    Mandi x

    ReplyDelete