Thursday 9 June 2011

Auf Wiedersehen, Pet

Guten Morgen stockings fans. Well today is my last blog entry till Tuesday as I'm off to Berlin tomorrow morning. To say I am looking forward to the trip would be an understatement. Normally I'd leave you with a seams video but I'm going to leave you with this instead. I think it's rather sexy and the upskirt fans will have a ball.


The Last Till Tuesday by sexystockingslady

Rather unsurprisingly, I've got a busy day ahead what with work, making sure all my toiletries are in place & getting the final packing done. Don't tell anyone but I'm actually taking a pair of pedal pushers with me! Well, I am going to be going cycling over there. And I think even the most ardent Stockings Lady fan wouldn't expect me to be riding a bike clad in a dress / skirt and stockings. I know some (if not all) of you would LIKE to see that but actually expect it? No, I don't think so! :)

It's been fun this week, I've really enjoyed it. The comments have been great. I'd love to have more of you out there get your thoughts down in my comments section.

I hope you all have a great weekend.

Mandi x

7 comments:

  1. Wow! The best upskirt ever! Another fantastic video from my favourite lady on the web! Such beautiful lingerie, gorgeous nylons, and a lovely summery outfit!

    You will be missed while you are away, but we will have your photos, videos, and stories to look forward to!

    Habt ein schönes Wochenende in Berlin!

    G
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mandi, Those were great upskirt views and you're wearing my favorite color of stockings. You're so sexy and beautiful. Your perfect legs are stunning. I'm going to miss them while you're away!

    It sounds like you really need the time off so enjoy it. And your lover is going to be with you too. And there's sunshine and beer. What a great way to spend a long weekend...

    Yes, of course, we'd like to see you cycling in a dress! The more of you we see the better. It's your fault - you're too striking to watch. :-)

    Hugs
    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mandi, Beautiful as ever, Yes I like a peek of slip, Especially on you as you are so feminine, They also make all your dresses look very feminine on you and hang nicely like the classy lady you are, Have a nice hol S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mandi, You really suit this type of dress as you have a lovely cleavage.S

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mandi another great video!! Wondered if you would ever do the hall walk topless with just a thong, holdups and heels? Would really love to see that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning Princess, I trust you are fully relaxed after the epic cycling trip,( I'd love to have been behind you on the bike watching your bum sway from side to side WOW )
    Thanks for the wonderful vid on Thursday, you looked spectacular in that dress, and two upskirts wearing those knickers was almost too much to take.
    Hope the first day back isn't too strasse-ing Hee Hee for you.
    Lots of love babe.
    Skevskev

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey G. Again, thanks for the comments. You'll be glad to know I had a great weekend in Berlin.

    Rick. In the end up I didn't go cycling after all. There's just so much to do in Berlin that I couldn't cram in everything that I wanted to do. Your comments, as always, are appreciated. Thank you so much.

    S. I'm glad you think I'm a classy lady. I do like wearing slips but not all the time. So you just hang in there and you'll get to see what you want sooner or later :)

    And I'm glad you think I suit that style of dress.

    Anonymous. I just do what I do and if you like it great. I'll keep it in mind though. Sounds like a nice idea ;)

    Skevskev. We'll just have to see about that first day back. As for your comments, as always, thank you. You're always such a dear.

    Mandi x

    ReplyDelete