Wednesday 1 June 2011

techno Dinosaur

That's me. I'm having trouble using the new version of movie maker which is on my new laptop. I've had endless trouble this morning trying to upload today's video. So much so I have given up and in true Blue Peter style I'm uploading one I did earlier. I'm going to have to spend some time messing around with this new lappy and get a feel for it.

This is a video I took last week getting ready to go out for the evening. I was going out for an early meal and then out to meet some friends in a pub in town. I don't generally do evening videos as you know so doing this one and having it ready for use this morning is a bonus.

I'm wearing retro style bra, panties and full ob girdle, black deep lace welt stockings from La Senza, black & cream peep toe high heels and a black & cream flapper style dress.

I hope y'all enjoy this video and I hope to have normal service resumed asap.


Have a good day y'all and I'll catch you later.

Mandi x

9 comments:

  1. Hi mandi lookingup fantastic upskirt shots not 1 but 2 upskirt scenes your spoilling me. Wish I was your floor so you could walk over me all day. Bit pervy I know but its true lol. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wish you do more night videos ;)
    They are more spicy, in general...

    Love JZB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mandi, I don't comment often but this is just about the most trouser poping video I have seen. I love the see through skirt shots - irresestable!
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mandi
    I hope you're able to get your new laptop up and running soon. I'm glad you kept this 'just in case' video. You look great. This was when you were heading out to meet some friends. Wish it would have been me you were meeting!

    Also, you looked as sexy as ever in yesterday's video and I really liked the sandals you were wearing. No matter what you wear, you look amazing and feminine and very very sexy.

    Hugs
    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Princess,
    Yowzer yowzer you may not like steak, but you certainly know how to sizzle !!!
    Man that outfit is smokin'
    The wiggle and the squat blew me away, you look fantastic.
    The hallway scenes and upskirts are pure adrenaline, you could arouse a eunoch.
    Fabulous vid sweetie.
    Are you having trouble with e-mails
    as they don't seem to be getting through from last week so I've re-sent one by the Q&A address, check it out.
    See ya tomorrow babe, lots of love.
    Skevskev

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lookingup, I prefer to think of it as a little kink rather than a perversion :) Thank you I'm glad you enjoyed.

    Hi JZB, Are they really more spicy? I didn't notice but you may have a point.

    Hello Indie, Thank you for commenting and such a lovely comment too.

    Hiya Rick, Aw shucks you'll have a gal blushing :) Thanks.

    Morning Skevskev, Now how would you know I don't like steak? I felt sizzling in that outfit, thank you so much for the lovely compliments and for taking the time to mail me.

    Mandi x

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! What a sexy video my beautiful Lady! The way You carress Your sexy body and lingerie unique! Superb!!! One of Your best ever!!!

    Your wet maid

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mandi, Mandi, Mandi!!!!!

    This has to be the best vid yet, what a super sexy outift!!!

    Thanks for an absolute stunner - only way to improve that outfit?
    Cuban Heel Gios - Maybe next time?

    Alanmb

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mandi when you wear Black stockings it's amazing

    ReplyDelete