Thursday 30 June 2011

Sexy Strappy Sandals

As most of you will know, Blogger was down for most of today. I managed to respond to the comments from yesterday's blog entry and was just about to post today's blog and couldn't do it. But the video has been on Daily Motion so I'm sure you've been able to view the video anyway. Here is the blog entry as I entered it before Blogger went down:

Well blog fans, it's another beautiful day in Glasgow. How glad am I that I can eventually say that? I'm not a big fan of the sun when it gets too hot. But when it's 18 - 22C (that's 64F - 72F for our viewers across the pond) I do like to get out and about with my sexy sandals on. And that's exactly what I am doing today. I hope you enjoy!


Sexy strappy Sandals by sexystockingslady

A few more questions have come in for the Q+A so I'll try to get it out tomorrow afternoon. I know I usually do it the last Friday of the month but I actually forgot that June only has 30 days. I know, I know ... 30 days has September, April, JUNE and November. Well, it's been a while since I was at primary school!

Enjoy the sun wherever you are blog fans. And if you don't have the sun today, stay in and keep watching today's video! :)

Mandi x

5 comments:

  1. PERFECT PANTIES today Mandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luv those shoes, Can,t wait for slips and seams Tomorrow, S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Princess.
    Do you want to hear something crazy? When you started to put the top on, I thought it was a dress: how daft is that? Hmmm.
    But back to the video, sorry I'll repeat that,
    back to THE video, my new number 1 (one) video which has to be one of the sexiest films ever shown on the net, without any nudity.
    Babe you are so HOT here you sizzle ( that's fry if you're across the pond ).
    Just how naughty do want to get sweetheart, cos that was very close to my limit, and still being conscious. Bet you don't get any turn offs today Haa Haa!
    You couldn't get any hornier tomorrow: could you?
    Loads of love luscious.
    Skevskev.
    Those knicks would go with any dessert, trust me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. loved those panties, your very best. white undies and tan stockings, super sexy woooweeee. and no slip ! they only hide what i love best your sexy body and georgeous legs, after all it is ' the stockings lady' not 'the petticoat lady ' roll on seams friday, bye for now no 1 sexy Mandi XX stan

    ReplyDelete
  5. PERFECT COMMENT Anonymous! :)

    The seams are here today S :)

    SkevSkev. You truly are a commentator amongst commentators. Every video I do seems (or should I say seams?) to be a favourite of yours. I'm glad you like them though. I do look forward to your comments, as I do them all.

    Stan. Good to have you commenting. I think you'll have to have words with S regarding slips - there's a little disconnect there between the two of you! :) I can't please everyone all of the time!

    Mandi x

    ReplyDelete