Tuesday 14 June 2011

It's Good To Be Back

Good morning Stockings Lady fans. I had a wonderful weekend in Berlin which is just such an incredible city. I love it there. It was my 2nd trip to Berlin in 6 months and I've loved every minute spent there. Needless to say I'd love to go back. I've posted some pictures on Fotki. To be honest I didn't get as many photos taken as I would have liked. The time just seemed to fly by and yada yada yada. Have a look here anyway: Berlin photos. The password for the folder is berlin1.

The first picture is for you G. You posted a comment last week about me being more suited to Charlottenburg than Kreuzberg. The hotel where I was staying was near Potsdamer Platz. Next to it was the sign in the photo with Charlottenburg to the left and Kreuzberg to the right. I thought of that comment and thought it was too good an opportunity to pass up. Needless to say I chose right though. Well, there was a cultural festival taking place in Kreuzberg over the weekend and I really wanted to see it.

But it's back to reality and my first day back at work since Thursday. Here is me getting dressed earlier this morning. I hope you enjoy the video. I look forward to your comments.


Back in Red and White by sexystockingslady

Mandi x

7 comments:

  1. See?! I told you were a Charlottenburg lady, even if you did go to Kreuzberg! Love the pics, and nice to see you popped into the Sony Centrum for a wee flash!

    I can't see the video, yet, it says it's still being published, so I will have to force myself to come back later! ;p Oh, the hardships!

    G
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya G, I think Berlin addled my brain :) That should be the video sorted now. I had great fun flashing my way around for some candid shots I'm glad you enjoyed the results.

    Mandi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome again Mandi.S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Princess...WELCOME BACK WE MISSED YOU !!!!!
    So glad you had a good time, the break seems to have put a spring in your step for sure.
    Lovely vid today babe and very sexy especially my favourite ending...Weeeeeee!
    The red outfit suits you perfectly and matches the tan Hee Hee.
    See ya tomorrow sweetie, lots o' love.
    Skevskev.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here I am again, a glutton for punishment! ;p

    Ooohhh... I love those holdups! Jasper Conran? Fabulous deep welts! Coupled with those heels, they are just....wow!

    Of course, red & white are my favourite colours, and that outfit has a touch of danger mixed with the virginal!

    I loved the upskirts & crouches today, and I have a feeling they are getting more daring, especially that final shot..... (Time to act all coy now!) ;p

    G
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mandi,This type of dress really suitsyou,The lace top holdups are fantastic. Putting the lacy half slip on last is so sexy, Just a pity the half slip wasn,t a bit longer so you have to adjust it more before you leave for work. Keep up the fantastic work.S

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey SkevSkev. Yes, I did pick up a bit of colour over in Germany as it was rather sunny and warm a lot of the time. Like you (and G) - I think these colours do work well on me. Thanks for the comments.

    You again G :) Yes, you are a glutton for punishment. The holdups are Jasper Conran and work out at excellent value. £10 for a pair but I do get more than a few wears out them. They are lovely to the touch too. I'm glad you felt the need to come back :)

    S. I'm afraid the slips I have are all of similar length. I am glad you like what you see though. Thanks for stopping by.

    Mandi x

    ReplyDelete