Monday 6 June 2011

Blue Monday

Good morning blog fans. Well, I'm feeling a little blue. It must be those Monday morning blues, eh? Actually, it's more to do with the colours I am wearing. I know I've been receiving a lot of comments about nude and tan stockings being a favourite but I thought I'd mix it up a bit today.


Blue Monday by sexystockingslady

You'll notice I had to call a rather hasty halt to the recording towards the end. See if you can spot it. Or will you be too entranced by the sexy blue stockings I am wearing to notice?

I am still having problems with my BT internet account but I am doing my best to keep the blog going. Just be aware that if videos appear a bit late or whatever, it's not me being remiss in my duties. Hopefully that's not something we need to worry about. As I said the other day, it would take a lot more than this to keep me away from my blog. I enjoy doing it too much for me to allow that to happen!

Have a good day and I'll see you all again (or rather, you'll all see me again) tomorrow morning.

Mandi x

7 comments:

  1. I'm not usually a fan of blue for some reason I can't quite recall, but this outfit is stunning! More women, including mine, should wear navy stockings, if only more stores stocked them!

    Sensational electric blue colours in the top and the lingerie, and a welcome return for those sexy shoes!

    What a Monday treat!

    G
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandi,

    You look devine today. That top is very pretty and all the rest... well... is devine too :) Pencil skirt, sussies, sexy lingerie, sexy stockings...

    I have noticed you are wearing more thongs lately and I have to say I'm glad you are doing it. Yesterdays video and todays just make me say: you have really a great ass.


    Love,
    JZB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mandi, I like the color of your hair as it is now. It looks great on you.

    Your perfect legs in these blue stockings had me too entranced to notice the quick ending. I think I saw a foot though. The bra and garter belt are very sexy, just like you - very sexy. The heels are gorgeous on you too.

    Thx again for all you do for us. I appreciate it and am very happy you enjoy doing this blog.
    Hugs
    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Princess,PHEW ! that was close eh? hope he didn't have a nightmare.
    The only time that I'd feel blue,
    would be starting the day by not seeing you.
    I liked the rather revealing bra again today, you're getting quite daring recently, on top of being tremendously sexy and gorgeous.
    Looking forward to tomorrow already babe, lots of love.
    Skevskev.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mandi, I am use to going to work with an erection after watching your sensual blog. But now I am having to play before I leave for work.. Your last two blogs have Been a huge turn on for me. Thank you very much. I think I'm in love.
    Big hug and kiss ken

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you like the blue G, I love it too. I did get whistled at yesterday too so somebody else out there musta liked it! :)

    Thanks S!

    I didn't really notice that I was wearing thongs a lot more these days, JZB. It's good that you're paying attention though. Thanks for the compliments.

    You're such a sweetheart, Rick. Have I ever told you that before? Your comments are always wonderful. I have to disagree about the hair though, I prefer it the way it was.

    SkevSkev. Awwww, what a lovely thing to say. But I'm sure you'd find some other internet exhibitionist to help you forget about Mandi if ever I was away! :)

    Hi Ken. Good to know that my blog videos are having the desired effect ;)

    Mandi x

    ReplyDelete