Wednesday 14 December 2011

Dark As The Earl Of Hells Waistcoat

An old Scottish expression which beautifully describes my rise this morning. The high wind caused all the power to go out on my street.Thank goodness for our love of scented candles these days. Pretty challenging getting myself and my son up and about our daily business in the dark. No Shower! At least I had access to a shower in work. Unlike my 14yo son. Yikes. I missed my coffee and toast the most.

So to make up to you the fact I couldn't film myself dressing this morning I made one of me undressing. Perhaps not as polished as I could considering I have more time at night, however I'm a little past my sell by date at this time of night. I hope you enjoy it anyway.

I was wearing dusky pink bra & panties, white suspender belt, barely black stockings in 10d (soft touch), black half slip, black & purple dress and high heeled purple suede boots.


Goodnight y'all sweet dreams

Mandi x

7 comments:

  1. What a lovely surprise mandi! Loved the brief glimpses in the mirror!

    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are no where near your sell by date. Sexy as always xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Mandi, always dreamt of you doing an undressing vid after work. you did NOT disapoint. as sexy as when we see you dressing, loved as you revealed those legs clad in black, wow AND a glimpse a wee bit naughty....you could put any woman to shame, wow again and thank you, i'm off to bed a very happy chappie, Stanley XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent! 4:30 is my favorite part. You should undressing more often!
    Thanks, Mike

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Peter, I'm glad you enjoyed it, danke.

    Hey Anon, By that time of the evening I certainly feel it but thanks anyway for the lovely compliment.

    Morning Stanley, So maybe we should have a power outage more often then eh? Those mirror shots were not noticed till this morning :) See very tired.

    Hi Mike, undress every night :) Och I know what you mean and I was more than happy to do so thank you.

    Mandi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hell Mandi Every day is new and sexy.Lovin the black half slip over those long sexy fit nylon encased legs. You are stunning. S.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never been more turned on by any of your videos.... Need I say more? ;p

    G
    xx

    ReplyDelete