Tuesday 6 December 2011

Morning Y'all

I worked till nearly 8 o'clock last night so I don't have to be in work till 10 today. I like the extra time in the mornings. Not that I'm varying much from my normal routine. I'm just getting everything achieved with a lot less rushing around. Maybe I should get up an hour earlier, then again maybe not :)

The prettiness of this snow covered city has gone and in its place is horrible dirty slush. thank goodness for wellies. It doesn't feel as cold this morning either so I suppose the thaw will continue and by the time I have to go into town it'll be all gone. Well I hope so because I'm not wanting to be trudging around in town in my wellies. Oh vanity thy name is Mandi :)

Today I'm wearing black & white striped bra & panties, black deep lace hold-ups from Tesco, black dress with little pink flowers and high heeled black boots.


Have a good day y'all and stay safe & warm

Catch you later

Mandi x

4 comments:

  1. awesome stockings, awesome legs, awesome body.Thanks Mandi.S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful,delicious,delectable,devine d only one for me.
    What a fantastic vid that was babe. The long lingering squat was totally mind-blowing !!!!
    You could make a eunoch squirt Hee Hee.
    you just simply get better every day.
    Just can't wait for tomorrow sweetheart, must go and check my er..plumbing, I think I may have a leak.
    P.S. Everythings ok,It's all dried up now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boots, bra, boobs, BRILLIANT! How's that for alliteration?! ;p

    I love the whole outfit today, the hippy chic dress was fantastic for the upskirt, and those boots... Anytime you want to be my dominatrix, just wear those!

    The fizz gland and I had to wait till late to see this vid, but by golly it was worth it! You are a sensationally stunning, sensual sexy siren!

    G
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome comment S ;) Thank you so much.

    Hey Skev, Aw what a lovely thing to say. I' glad to hear the plumbing was all sorted in the end :) naughty boy.

    Morning G, The boots are a bit dominatrix eh? But despite the height of the heel they are really very comfortable. thank you g for the feedback on my outfit as well as my 'moves' :)

    Mandi x

    ReplyDelete