Monday 5 December 2011

Winter Wonderland

Woke to a snow covered landscape this morning, how beautiful it all looks. My wellies are in the garage so I'm hoping they are easy to get my hands on. Can't walk to work without them. Certainly don't have anything really suitable other than my wellies, plus I'm out and about today so I really need to be wearing them.

I had a really good weekend and feel more than ready to tackle the working week. Though it's going to be a short one for me, I've taken Thursday & Friday off on flexi leave to do my Christmas shopping. Needs to be done and I simply couldn't face going into town on the weekend. It'll be madness from now on up till Christmas so the smart way is to do it mid week very early in the morning.

Today I'm wearing navy blue polka dot bra & panties set, navy deep lace welt hold-ups, navy high heel Maryjanes (which I'll swap for wellies) navy cardigan and fully lined navy pencil skirt.


Oh by the way there wasn't enough questions for a Q&A this month so I'll save them and add them to next months.

Have a good day y'all

Mandi x

7 comments:

  1. thanks for the video, is very nice, i´m from germany, my english not good oh,oh.
    make please more of this. you are the best, i love it. have you good time and 1000 kisses.
    peter.
    the show must go on
    my name at dailymotion "zahn0710 "

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naughty in Navy! Fabulous! I love navy stockings and hold ups, but they are not easy to find, according to Mrs G! That was one of the best upskirts ever, watching as you sorted out your trinkets, and the crouch in the bedroom, and the hall walk, crouch and hand work was your usual erotic, wonderful best! Of course, you are wearing those sexy MJs, and you could wear a coal sack with those shoes, and I would still get turned on!

    Another great start to the week, even though we never got to see you in your wellies!

    G
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mandi Lookingup here guess what I liked lol xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous - black, navy or whatever you choose!

    Think you should have re-titled this "Mandi shows what a marvellous bum she has!"

    Mick.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Monday morning Mandi,mighty magnificent movie.
    I just loved the opening shot and the sudden squat half way, you kooked absolutely lovely.
    If you do go out buying presents, I'm easy to cater for: I only want one thing in the stockings, and ideas?
    Willkommen to Peter, Mandi's fame is still spreading far and wide.
    See you tomorrow babe, kiss kiss.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gutenmorgen Peter, ist Ihr Englisch viel besser als mein Deutscher. Willkommen an Bord. danke für die reizenden Komplimente

    Hi G, Mrs G is right nay for some strange reason is very hard to come by. Did you really want to see me in my wellies? hee hee Well they'll be back on this afternoon when I have to go out again, maybe I'll take a photo. You have great taste G liking maryjanes as much as I do.

    Morning Lookingup, Erm let me guess :) Could it be the nice long upskirt? Yeah? Thanks

    Hiya Mick, Aw what a lovely thing to say. I used to stress over my big bum when I was a teenager,now I wouldn't swap it for J'lo's

    Morning Skev, Your clever alliteration made me chuckle. I wish all the recipients of my gifts were as easy to please. My youngest has made requests I don't even understand, had to make him write a Santa list I can hand straight to the geek in the computer store :)

    Mandi x

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi, Mandy can you me addet on Dailymotion?
    thx, peter

    ReplyDelete