Tuesday 20 December 2011

Good Morning

Another cold dry day. I kinda like it when it is like this.I don't mind the cold if it doesn't come with icy rain. Which is just a well considering the climate we enjoy here in sunny Scotland :).

We are having a pensioners Christmas dinner tomorrow so today I'll be running back and forth with the 'needfuls'. I have the apprentice working with me today and tomorrow. She is all excited about doing party stuff instead of "real work" Hah! she has obviously never had to serve 35 pensioners dinner and listen to them moan about their likes and dislikes. They also have you running back & forth to top up drinks, fetch more bread and generally be treated like a slave. Then of course we have to dance with them. she doesn't realise it but she will be exhausted by the end of the day

Och that sounds moany but I do enjoy doing this kind of thing. It should be a good day, especially as I have spent so long extorting goodies from local businesses.

Today I'm wearing cerise bra & panties, nude hold ups, dark pink skirt, cream jumper with pink flowers on it and mink coloured high heel boots


I noticed that the zipper on my skirt was undone when I edited the film The one great advantage of filming myself getting dressed is I never leave the house less than perfect :)

Have a good day y'all and I'll catch up with you later.

Mandi x

6 comments:

  1. Hi Mandi,

    Great video, as always.
    I just recalled of this video of yours, http://sexystockingslady.blogspot.com/2010/09/rainy-days-and-seams.html, which I had to see one more time, because I think it is one of your all time best.

    Other than that, I just wanted to whish you a merry xmas, with the people you love the most.


    Love, JZB (always around)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo Mandi, Those boots are uber sexy, Prefer dresses meself, but then you would look sexy in an old sack, will miss you next week.S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Princess, you look super in pink and boots, wish I was your apprentice, I could polish your boots maybe?
    Seeing you in the hallway changed the weather here to summer, I've gone all warm and damp Hee Hee.
    Watching the end shot over and over, I was wishing I was a rug in your hallway: any openings?
    See ya soon babe.
    P.S Can you quess what kind of rug I'd be?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great video. I found it really arousing. Love it when you bend over or wiggle your bum. Keep it up, I will!

    Tommy

    PS Had to look up 'soporific' in the dictionary. Its not your vids Mandi that induce sleep, its my orgasm as a result of watching them. And on that note, theres something I need to care of......

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to say this is a fabulous video, but it keeps stopping as you are putting your boots on! :-(

    What I can see is fabulous, and the boots are incredibly sexy! I'll try again tomorrow!

    G
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi JZB, lovely to hear from you I'm glad to know you're still around. Thank you for the seasons good wishes. I wish you and your family a peaceful and joyous festive season.

    Hi S, Thanks I too prefer dresses but that's because they present less laundry and storage problems :). I'll miss y'all too.

    Hey Skev A shag pile rug? :) Thank you most kindly young sir for he lovely compliments you pay. Much appreciated.

    Hey Tommy, See I'm stimulating your mind as much as other 'things'. :) Thank you.

    Hey G, I ate when i get stuttery video, so irritating. Hopefully it'll work today for you

    Mandi x

    ReplyDelete