Thursday 22 December 2011

Morning Y'all

It was hard work getting up and organised this morning when my two boys are lying in bed. that's them stopped for the festive season and poor me is at work today and tomorrow. I did get to sleep half an hour later though because I didn't need to rally the troops this morning.

Yesterday went very well, we had some wee ones from the local nursery come in and sing carols whilst the pensioners were 'chowing down' they were so cute. We also had some talented teenagers playing piano and violin and we got an old time dancing set. The pensioners seemed to have a jolly time so my job there was done :)

Back to the grind today ad I'm wearing black & cerise bra & panties set, black deep lace welt hold ups, black & cerise dress and cerise high heeled maryjanes


Have a good day y'all and I'll catch you later

Mandi x

6 comments:

  1. Oh my Mistress,

    You look dreamy today! So sensentional, so sexy, so perfect! Love the way You put Your stockings on today in front of the camera! Absolutely attractive! The perfect art of seduction! Hope You enjoy the email Your maid sent to You today!

    Your wet maid

    PS Your maid masturbated twice today watching Your sexy video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm! Fabulous hold-ups! Beautiful lingerie too, made all the more so by the beautiful lady wearing it. And of course, Mary Janes! Beautiful dress too, so quite a treat so far!

    I do love it when you shake your tail feathers for the camera, and your hand between your legs as you panned down was very sensual... What with that, and a rather nice upskirt, and then the hall stuff and handiwork, it was just sublime! Were you not worried about getting caught by "The Troops"? :-O

    Again I'll say it, the hottest lady on the interweb, bar none!

    G
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Precious, may I say you look sublime.
    The undies are special, (because they have you in them) and the wiggle was out standing. You really are gorgeous babe and no mistake.
    I don't know about dressing for work,you look like you're going to a ball.
    Can't wait for tomorrow sweetie, loads 'o love.
    P.S Check your email.Hee Hee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mandi, Dresses like that really accentuate that gorgeous figure. Love the heels,stockings and lingerie.S

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mandi, your legs and wiggle are absolutely fantastic.S.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Little maid, my you do flatter me thank you so much. twice? Show off :)

    Hi G, Aw shucks you'll have a gal blushing, what a really lovely comment thank you so much.

    Hi skev, Thank you, I did used to keep that dress for going out (though not a ball dress) I only decided recently that it was too tired for evenings so switched it to days. I'm glad you liked it and of course the lingerie :)

    Hey S, Yeah you're right that shape of dress is flattering for my body shape. Thank you S for your lovely compliments.

    Mandi x

    ReplyDelete