Thursday 12 January 2012

Good Morning

Wow I am all aches and pains this morning, running up and down those stairs all day carrying heavy boxes sure gave me a good work out. We got so much achieved though it was certainly worth the effort.

Back to business as usual today and I'm wearing purple bra & panties, nude hold ups from Asda, 1st time I have purchased a pair from there and I'm not convinced they are going to stay in place. Lilac plaid skirt, purple patterned blouse, lilac lacy cardigan and high heeled magenta court shoes.


Hope y'all have a good day

Love

Mandi x

4 comments:

  1. Dear Mandi, didnt get a chance to comment on you 'denims vid' I cant believe you went to work with those supender bumps, but oh how sexy, the jeans really did complement you figure. adored both vids, longer sus straps than you usually have, showing much more bare leg above the stockings, I liked. Of course this is the beauty of S & S its that little bit different every day, your always gorgeous and sexy Mandi LOL ( hand was going up and down like mad) Stanley XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your maid loves Your sexy hands...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mandi,

    It's so great you consistently start your routine topless now. I wish I could see the top portion (even from the back). Unfortunately, a part of each great bra adjusting scene gets cut off.
    Otherwise, you're getting better and better!
    Cheers,
    Mike.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great video! I agree with Mike, it would be awesome to see the top portion. I'm certain it looks just as amazing as the rest of you :)

    -John

    ReplyDelete