Monday 23 January 2012

Morning Blog Followers

Doesn't the weekend just fly by? Still I did have a nice weekend. Reasonably well rested for the week ahead which, if my diary is anything to go by, is going to be a very busy one. Still to be honest when one is busy the week flies by.

Today I'm out and about so I'm hoping the rain stays off. Though the forecast isn't too promising. I'll go prepared with mac & brolly.

I'm wearing white bra & panties, black deep lace welt hold-ups from La Senza, black wiggle dress with black & white chiffon bodice, white full silk slip, white cardigan and black & white high heeled court shoes.


Mandi in black & white by sexystockingslady

I hope I didn't over brighten the film when I was messing around with the settings. I was trying out a different video editing suite. Which seems to give me a better size clip for upload. Anyhow I do hope you enjoy it.

Catch you later

Mandi x

15 comments:

  1. Mandi, My blood pressure has just gone into overdrive, Are you trying to finish me off. What a sexy figure, gorgeous lingerie and dress.S.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey S, I'm sure you finished yourself off :) I'm glad you liked this clip Thank you

      Delete
  2. Hi Mandi,

    I have to say that those panties are just amazing. Absolutely perfect with those lovely black deep lace holdups.

    Machman x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Machman, Lovely to hear from you again, I missed you. Thanks for the lovely comment.

      Delete
  3. Mandido u not go to see the celtic anymore . Never hear u talking about paradise anymore xxxx. Love Mark xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mark, being a season ticket holder it's where you'll find me when there is a home game come rain, hail or shine. Didn't want to bore y'all with my fanatical following of my beloved hoops

      Delete
  4. Just getting better and better mandi (as if thats possible) absolutely gorgeous today , love the JC Holdups did I spot a hole in the bottom or was I dreaming?, love the brief shot of the sole and the bed shots are just superb......now If only we can see you in those white holdups again from this set
    http://public.fotki.com/thestockingslady/sunny-date-white-holdups/

    Gary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gary, I'm glad you liked the bed scenes, was a wee change from the norm eh?Thank you for the kindf words. Yes well spotted there is a wee hole at the toe of those stockings but at least I got one more wear before they had to binned. I'm afraid the white stockings in those pics are long gone

      Delete
  5. THANK YOU for this video.
    You keep pushing the quality up.

    The bed shots made a big impression, you can't imagine.

    JZB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi JZB, Thank you I do try to keep the boredom levels as low as possible, I'm delighted that I seem to be getting it more right than wrong. Cheers

      Delete
  6. WOW SO SEXY HUBBY IS A LUCKY MAN

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Anon, Thank you for commenting and thanks for the compliment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. anyone that thinks this clip is not a turn on Must be gay

    ReplyDelete