Tuesday 17 January 2012

Well I have to say I'm very pleased at not being selected for jury duty. The case was a horrible one and was expected to run for about 5-6 weeks. What a beautiful building the high court is. They have renovated it and it looks like the grand lady it should be again. Even the internals have been done to a standard that doesn't spoil the details that make these old buildings so special.....Can you tell there was a lot of sitting around doing nothing but inspecting the windows and ceilings? :)

So back to work today and I have plenty to be catching up on. I'm wearing black bra & panties, black suspender belt, magenta stockings in 10d from Pretty Polly, black full slip, purple jersey dress an high heeled magenta suede boots


Have a good day y'all and I'll catch you later.

Love

Mandi x

5 comments:

  1. Morning babe. I can't get on to the comments page and haven't been able to for a week, anyone know what's going on ???
    Great to see you agin sweetie you're looking as lovely as ever and thanks for the description of the courts, I know what to expect now if I get caught Hee Hee.
    I have to say the ending was one of you're best, long lingering lustful libacious,I loved it, not a dry hanky in sight Hee Hee.
    Hopfully see you tomorrow my sweet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi! I also have the prob to write a comment, I only see others and can reply there!
      this time I enjoyed the very short zoom on your pussy(?) can I say this? at the end of the film - oh so nice but too short! pls zoom a bit longer there! nice dress!

      Delete
  2. Morning babe. I can't get on to the comments page and haven't been able to for a week, anyone know what's going on ???
    Great to see you agin sweetie you're looking as lovely as ever and thanks for the description of the courts, I know what to expect now if I get caught Hee Hee.
    I have to say the ending was one of you're best, long lingering lustful libacious,I loved it, not a dry hanky in sight Hee Hee.
    Hopfully see you tomorrow my sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi mandi.x

    iam sure i see you on my way to work just off woodlands cres.....i work at bottom of sauchiehall street.

    could it be you?

    Tommy.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Roland, Thnk you for the lovely feedback. I just kind of do wat comes naturally, I don't really plan any of the shots. I'm no Polanski :)

    Hi Skev, Blogger has chanmged the format of the comments and now we have the option of commenting directly. It's not to my taste but it is outwith my control. Thanks for the lovely compliments.

    Hi Tommy, Who knows it may very well be me you are spotting, I work all over the west end and am out and about quite a lot.

    Mandi x

    ReplyDelete