Thursday 19 January 2012

Morning

I went to the theatre with some friends on Tuesday night and ended up back at theirs. I stayed over so wasn't in any position to do my blog. I hope y'all didn't miss me too much :)
I'm not sure what blogger is all about at the moment. They have changed a few of the options, the comments , the upload feature and the edit feature has all changed so y'all are going to have to bear with me while I get to grips with it.
To make matters worse the video suite I use to edit my films has a glitch in it that I can't seem to sort. So I've been reduced to using movie maker live which is a pain in the bum. It seems to make a video that takes forever to upload to Dailymotion. Hmm things might be a bit barmy for a while but I'll figure it all out eventually. If it contues to take so long to upload the videos I'm going to have to think up a way of getting the videos to you without having to get up at 5 a.m!


Today I'm wearing new lingerie from la Senza, a red bra and panties set. Aren't they lovely? What about those black hold-ups with the peacock feather detail on the welt? Gorgeous eh? They are Faulke lunelle 8. I'm also wearing a new white full slip under my grey wiggle dress and pink tweed high heel shoes. Oh and I slipped on a pink cardigan too.


Have a good day y'all
Love

13 comments:

  1. Morning babe, hope this gets through because that vid was superb, it had everything. Make sure those peacocks behave themselves.
    The bed scenes were terrific, you should do more from that angle very nice.
    Hope the comments get sorted soon, hate to think of you getting up that early, but if you need an alarm call let me know.
    P.S Or I could give you a nudge, Hee Hee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Skev, I think the peacocks are behaving themself very nicely. I'm glad youo enjoyed the slight difference this morning. My youngest was up and about early this morning so it meant I had no privacy. Maybe I will do some more like that for a wee change.

      Delete
  2. best video yet Mandi, love those Falke holdups and the bed views absolutely stunning, love to see more foot shots but apart from that superb hun.
    Gary x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gary, Thanks for the lovely comment. Very much appreciated. The hold ups are really special eh?

      Delete
  3. Fantastic video. Love the new bed scenes. Full marks to you for giving me a good work out before work.
    Love Ken

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ken, It was my pleasure. The bed scene seems to have been popular so if my youngest is up and about early again I'll know exactly what to instead of the hall scene. Cheers

      Delete
  4. Great vid. That dress is very flattering on you. The hold-ups are super sexy and the bed shots are hot! JZB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi JZB, Nice to hear from you. I love the hold ups. It seems that I'll have to do some more bed shots :)

      Delete
  5. Is that a Tampon string?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anon, I'm not sure what you are referring to but as I'm not due to menstruate till next week it's certainly not a tampon string.

      Delete
  6. Mandi, Sooooooo Sexeeeeeee,love the new slip and stockings.S.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi S, Thanks, The new hold-ups are fabby eh? I know how much you like slips so I thought you would like my new silky one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WONDERFUL stockings. The nicest I've seen in a long time ...

    Machman x

    ReplyDelete