Sunday 22 January 2012

Saturday Night

I went out for a lovely Japanese meal. I love Japanese food. I admit to over eating and over drinking but hey ho it wasn't a school night so why not.

I'm wearing red silk bra & panties set from La Senza, ecru coloured lace patterned hold-ups from Jasper Conran, black & white dress from Nine West and (I changed the shoes) black patent leather court shoes with white heel.


Ecru by sexystockingslady

Hope y'all enjoy this little video

Catch you tomorrow

Love

Mandi x

4 comments:

  1. Hey babe , don't know if this will go through but here's hoping.
    Very nice vid sweetie and some new shots with the mirror, tasty.
    Hope everything gets back to normal soon.
    P.S You're still gorgeous !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Skev, I hope everything gets back to normal too. It takes an age to do my blog in the mornings now. Thank you for the kind feedback on my Saturday night video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the pics, its only sad that they are low resolution :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. What unusual holdups. I love them. Perfect shoes to match.

    You are a very classy and sexy lady.

    Machman x

    ReplyDelete