Tuesday 10 August 2010

Brussels

Hi Y'all, Have had almost no privacy to do pictures and nothing in the way of internet access so I have little to show for my holiday so far. Anyway I thought I would quickly upload a couple I did manage in Brussels a couple of nights ago. It was a lovely warm evening and I had just finished dinner. Yummy mussels, a huge pot full of them with delicious crusty bread. Was stuffed but still had room for some waffles with Belgian chocolate melted over it.
I'm having a lovely time but it will be all over too soon. I am missing y'all and doing my blog. Still it'll be back to old clothes and porridge soon enough.

Catch y'all soon.
Mandi x




6 comments:

  1. Oh my Lady!!! Thank you so much for this post...You look so sey in Brussels... I love Brussels I ish was with you enjoying eating mussels, even a lot of them.. lol..., enjoying chocolate but most of all enjoyin your company!

    Missing you teribly...We are so addicted! You have no idea how much!!!

    Your very horny snake

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about Bruges? Very erotic city...to be together there.. What do you think, my Lady?

    Lots of kisses
    Your snake

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to see you, Mandi, and I'm pleased you're having a great time over in Europe on your hols.

    Smashing pics - thank you, lovely lady.

    lurker xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're having a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Snake, We didnt make it to Bruge but I have heard it is a wonderfully romantic place. perhaps the next man i my life will whisk me off there :) Thank you for the lovely words.

    Hi Lurker, Brussels was wonderful but we just didnt have long enough there in my opinion. I really want to go back as there was so much I didn't have time to explore. Thanks for the compliments

    Hi flash, nice to hear from you too.

    Paul, thank you I had a wonderful time. Must admit to being glad to be home right enough.

    Mandi x

    ReplyDelete