Thursday 19 August 2010

Pink Thursday

Hi Y'all, today in work we are paying £2 and wearing pink to raise funds for breast cancer charities. One of our colleagues is currently recovering from this type of cancer and she is intending to do a fun run to raise awareness and also funds. We thought it would be good to support her so we will be a company awash with pink today. We are also doing a cake and candy stall whereby all the bakers amongst us will bring something in to sell. I've made a batch of rum truffles and some macaroons. I also made a large berry pavlova which will be in a competition 'guess the weight'. It should be quite a fun day even though the intentions are to support such a serious issue.

I'm wearing pink bra and panties set, nude hold ups from stockings HQ in 10d, pink skit, cream blouse with pink sprigs on and plum coloured high heeled sandals.



Hope y'all have a good day

Catch you later

Mandi x

8 comments:

  1. As pretty as a picture; as fresh as a spring morning - you look delicious, Mandi.

    I hope your fund-raising efforts bring in a large sum for a most deserving cause; I wish I could be there to take part (I'm very good at guessing the weight of cakes. Winning one made by your fair hand would be quite wonderful!

    Have a lovely day, beautiful lady.

    lurker xx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty in pink!

    Wish you a fabulous day Manndi!

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful matching panties & bra Ms Mandi...& a wonderful way to support & help Your friend...we do something similiar at our Football club..we have a pink Ladies Day where all the teams wear pink jerseys & we also do a Mans Prostaate Cancer Day where the Men & boy teams wear Yello Arms Bands....hope You raise lots & have a wonderful Day...the holdups look so lovel;y on Your Devine legs..love & kisses from Your lil aussieslave xxx ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ih my Lady,

    You are such a beautiful and pretty Lady in pink! You have such a delecate taste! I adore these hold ups and the sexy sandals, the beautiful outfit! You know how to attract every male... You are always winnning my heart... It is so good to support your colleague, I feel so proud of you...

    Love and kisses
    Your wee snake

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lurker, what a lovely thing to say. I did feel bright and fresh in my pinks thank you. We did very well with our fund raising and have a running total at the moment of £1,256. We have other things in the pipeline before the fun run and we are hoping to reach £2000. the company I work for is matching whatever we raise so it should be a decent donation.

    Hi Paul, Thank you. I would love Molly Ringwalds hair but that was a pretty awful film eh? :)

    Hi Slave, We don't do enough for mens cancer charities. I may suggest that for our next charity drive. Hey aren't yur football lads doing well? I'm very proud of you. Oh and thank you for the nice compliments.

    Hey snake, no need to feel pride in me i'm just going with the flow :) I'm glad you liked my undies set. Pink from the inside out :) thank you for the compliments.

    Mandi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. what brand are those holdups from stockingshq.

    would love to find a pair like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As always a truly erotic example of sexy exhibitionism, I especially love it when you crouch down showing upskirt and sexy stocking tops,if only you were closer to cam, your my daily indulgence x

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi anonymous, they aren't branded so I'm assuming they are shq's own brand. they were on sale when I bought them, pretty smart eh?

    Hi eddy, aw what a nice thing to say. I like the idea of being somones indulgence :)

    Mandi x

    ReplyDelete