Wednesday 11 August 2010

Dressing in Dusseldorf

I'm getting dressed to go sightseeing in Dusseldorf. Heading up the Rheinturm, the tv tower which has a 360 view of dusseldorf and the wonderfully curvy Rhein.
I'm wearing chocolate bra and panties, nude hold ups in 10d from stockings HQ, brown and mint dress and mint cardigan. I put on high heeled brown sandals too. However I ran out of privacy to complete the photo set.




Hope y'all enjoy this set as I haven't really managed to do much at all in the way of 'flashing' photography.
Catch y'all soon
Mandi x

8 comments:

  1. Another lovely photo-set from our Queen of Stockings - thank you, Mandi - you look gorgeous, as you invariably do.

    It will be wonderful to have you back again when your Grand Tour is over and we can see your new pictures every day! We are longing for you to return to us! Have a wonderful holiday, whatever there is left of it - we'll be here!

    lurker xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ms Mandi...lovely as always...glad Your having a wonderful time..love & kisses from Your lil aussie slave

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you my Lady for the wonderful pictures... I enjoy them so much! :) I am so glad you enjoy your holidays...

    Your very horny snake

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful sequence finally back
    with us the beautiful Lady. I enjoy
    the beauty you dear friend enjoy
    your h

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your legs have got even sexier while you've been away!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw Lurker, what a lovely thing to say. I have missed y'all too. i did enjoy myself but it is good to be home.

    Hi Snake, your very welcome, was my pleasure really to do these pictures. I'm so glad you enjoyed them.

    Hola francesco, thank you I'll be back to posting my usual dressing video tomorrow so as they say "Watch this space" :)

    Hi Paul, Have my legs got sexier? or is it just that absence makes the heart grow fonder right enough? Thank you for the lovely complment anyway.

    Mandi x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always enjoy seeing close ups of your toes..;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What brand are those holdups from the stocking HQ?

    ReplyDelete