Tuesday 17 August 2010

german vintage style stockings

Well it looks like it is going to be a nice day if the wind manages to drive off those remaining clouds. not that it will matter much to me as I'll be stuck in a boring excell course. Roll on lunch time and a walk in kelvingrove Park, which faces the training centre I'll be in today.

I'm dressed in a hopeful summer outfit today, oh I'll be packing a brolly just in case I'm never daft enough to trust our unpredictable Scottish weather.


German strumpf
Uploaded by sexystockingslady. - .

I'm wearing black push up bra, black cotton panties, black six strap suspender belt, lovely vintage style stockings I purchased in Dusseldorf.They are a litle long in the leg despite them being the smallest size available, to be fair though the germans are a tall race. A black cotton frock with cerise pink and red flowers all over it and black high heeled court shoes



I hope the sun shines on y'all today and your day goes as well as a day at a fair.

Catch y'all later

Mandi x

5 comments:

  1. A sheer delight, Mandi - and my favourite Strumpfbandgurtl to accompany those sexy stockings - you are so good to us!

    A truly gorgeous outfit - you certainly know how to dress to make our pulses race!

    I'm so pleased everything is sorted out now, and we can look forward to an autumn and winter of elegant and saucy lingerie shows in the mornings!

    Thank you, Mandi - you are indeed a lovely lady.

    lurker xx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo sexy in these sheer nylons, Mandi!

    Strump away!

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Ms Mandi....You do look very summery ...what a beautiful pair of vintage stockings & a lovely set of lingerie...You certainly got slaves chastity quite tight ~grins~..hoping You have a lovely day ...ThankYou Ms Mandi...love & kisses from Your lilaussieslave xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lurker, thank you, I didn't know this was your favourite suspender belt, I'm pretty fond of it too. i have exactly got things sorted out with youtube I have just opened a new account. Lets see how long it lasts before my internet stalker gets it pulled as well. Grrr. Well he/she won't stop me I'll find some way of doing my morning blog :) Hey and thanks for the compliments.

    Aw Paul thank you. they are pretty special stockings and I'm sorry they didn't have more in my size. The germans tend not to cater for my diminutive size. Thank you for thinking I look sexy in them.

    Hey Slave it turned out rather summery today after all. I took my packed lunch over to kelvingrove Park and finished reading my book. Was such a bind to return to the classroom. Boo hoo. Cheers for the lovely words

    Mandi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, this is hot hot so hot video! A real turn on!!! One of your best my sexy Lady!!!

    Love and kisses
    Your snake

    ReplyDelete