Wednesday 25 August 2010

Is that the sun?

are we going to have a dry day? I'll not be counting on it though as I'm office bound this morning it wouldn't surprise me. :)

My elderly father fell and broke his hip, he is ok and has had it operated on and is feeling a lot better, however I'm taking this afternoon off to go up and see him. I have 4 sisters and we are all taking turns to make sure he has someone with him as often as possible. he won't eat the hospital food (and who can blame him) so we are each making him little titbits to tempt his palate. I've made old fashioned ham broth for his lunch. He is an extremely intelligent man and is feeling terribly bored with the lack of mental stimulation. So I'm also taking up a few board games, backgammon, chess board and so on. I'm just hoping he finds someone other than me to play with as I'm a hopeless case when it comes to games. :) I've also bought him an electronic sudoku game so once I teach him how to operate it I'm hoping it will keep him busy.

Anyway on with the point of this blog. Today I'm wearing yellow bra and yellow lace panties, nude hold ups in 10d, jade green boots, green and yellow tweed skirt and a green silk blouse. Wasn't able to do the hall walk again this morning as my eldest son, not being at work, is hovering around. I'll try and get back to doing that tomorrow morning by getting up a little earlier.








Well y'all I hope the sun is shining where ever you are and y'all have a great day.

Catch y'all later.

Mandi x


9 comments:

  1. Hello Ms Mandi....slave hopes Your Father is ok...slave feels the sun shines everyday when seeing You..though today it seems Your clip isnt showing...sneds love & kisses anyways....from Your lil aussie slave ~ xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Slave, Sorry about that I think I have fixed it. Yes my Dad is ok. Just a little moany hee hee. Thank you for your good wishes.

    Mandi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmmmm .......thankYou Ms Mandi..definatly worth the wait as always....once again a lovely choice...loved the breasts tease....You are amazing & definatly the Sexy Stockings Lady.....am sure You know haw slave reacted ...seeing You each day is a wonderful treat...thankYou Ms Mandi...xxxx.....P.S are`nt all us males moany when ill or hurt lol...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing all the best for your dad.

    Now those boots are made for walking... all over me!

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mandi -

    I love the colours you are wearing today. Perfect for going to see the Celtic I suppose :)

    Now there was me the other day talking about plain bands for nude or neurtal colours holdups and there you go challenging my convictions by wearing lacey tops neutral stockings. I give up - everything you wear is sublime!

    As with the other two commentors, I hope your father is recovering well.

    Machman x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look quite delicious today Mandi - so, in that respect, no different to any other day! The beauty of your videos is not only you, our Queen of Stockings, but the wonderful outfits you bring us each day!

    You are so good to us, Ma'am - and we do appreciate it, I can tell you!

    I do hope your father improves and that he can be tempted into eating properly again - an injury of this type can do much more than just break bones; it can really unsettle someone, particularly if they were very active before the accident; my thoughts and prayers are with you all at this awkward time.

    lurker xx.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi mandi,first hope your wee dads ok,
    my mum was same in gartnavel stuck with
    the very old, anyway your legs and boots
    are the reason us guys get sleepless nights,
    legs 11 HOUSE xx amazing .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi again Mandi, hope things turn out good for your father, I'm sure after a couple of months he'll be runinng about as fit as a fiddle, anyway the choice of under and outerwear today was absolutely gorgeous as always, can't wait to see you strutting your stuff in the hall tomorrow, thanks, your the sexiest woman on net, in body and mind x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello slave, good point well made, yes men ae terrible patients. I think it is because you hate feeling vulnerable.

    Hiya Paul, Thanks for the kind wishes my dad is on the mend we know this by his level of complaining. thanks for the boots comment they aren't everyone's cup of tea.

    Hey Machman sorry for challenging you hee hee. i'm glad you like the outfit and yes the colours would be perfect for going to see the bhoys. thanks for the lovely compliments.

    Hi Lurker, thank you, you're always so sweet to me and I appreciate the comments. my dad is eating what we bring im with great gusto, it's just hospital food he is refusing. can't blame him for that as it tends to b so bland.

    Hey Jim, Thnaks, Sorry for causeing you sleepness nights (well I'm not too sorry hee hee) Ha ha nail on the head there my dad is 85 but he is complaining about all the old fogies in his ward. he has a game of chess going now with his physiotherapist.

    Eddy, thank thee kindly, I did manage to get up earlier so the hallway walk is on this morning :)

    Mandi x

    ReplyDelete